Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kama

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Kama » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:28 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:54 am
You also need to settle down your black people hating just a tad. Yeah I know what place we're at, but it's unhealthy to focus most of your energy on niggas.
Maybe I would if they weren’t claiming to be the most oppressed people on the fucking planet while everyone bends over backwards to give them everything and worship them as gods meanwhile actual oppressed people get fucking nothing. It would be so easy to not hate them if they were just admit that besides Jews they are the most privileged people on the planet and they don’t even deserve it. Fuck hate crimes and cancel culture exists to benefit only them. You seen how all they had to do is claim you call them Nigger and they’ll send a fucking army to take your job, your house, And ruin your life so bad that even if you commit suicide even then you won’t get peace. Well they never have to deal with the consequences of their actions at all and are in fact encouraged to act even worse. I just don’t wanna deal with this shit and civilized society dammit.

But fine I’ll work on it. Sorry I’m such an evil racist Nazi

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:33 am

Whoa, cool it with the anti-wakandan remarks.

And eat your vegetables too, dear!
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:48 am

And that’s the other thing. They are far more racist than any other group of people are even me on a bad day. But nobody ever tells them that they have to cool it or tone it down. Sometimes I think that people worship them so much that if they did go full Hitler and do the final solution white people would especially volunteer to just jump in to the gas chambers and off themselves. Not like I haven’t seen a lot of white liberals say as such.

But that’s the last of my anti-Wa condon remarks. I promise after this I’ll take some time to shut off social media and find some introspection. Touch grass as you would say. I’m sorry I’m not trying to burn bridges or make things bad on here for anyone not even me

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:33 am

Just chill bro. It seems like you're allowing black people to have way too much space inside your head. No point in that at all.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:01 am

Kama wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:25 pm
Man, check out the inferiority complex and narcissism on this guy.

"Something good happened to me!"
"Oh yeah?! I bet it's because you're white!"

:roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:08 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:33 am
Just chill bro. It seems like you're allowing black people to have way too much space inside your head. No point in that at all.
I mean you guys are right maybe I’ve been letting them live rent free in my head a little too long so I really am sorry. I’ll seriously give it my best effort to chill right

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:44 am

Well, of course they'll live rent free, after all, niggers are notorious squatters.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:24 am

That guy Dan Eder was Middle Eastern and apparently sane people on twatter told the nig nogs to shut the fuck up.
It's not all so bad.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:59 am

And the morale of the story: Never use twitter for anything.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:21 am

Kama wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:48 am
But that’s the last of my anti-Wa condon remarks. I promise after this I’ll take some time to shut off social media and find some introspection. Touch grass as you would say. I’m sorry I’m not trying to burn bridges or make things bad on here for anyone not even me
Just think how much this actually effects your everyday life. Are Basketball Americans constantly stealing your shit or mugging you or is it all on Twitter? Because if it's just social media posts then you are going to see the worst of blacks constantly and it will just piss you off to no end even though you are unaffected. This applies to anything remotely political, going outside and simply being around people in the real world can calm you down a lot since the most obnoxious retards have the loudest voices on Twitter and that is by design.

You know why I don't think all women are human garbage despite me having watched a lot of MGTOW/red pill shit? Because I barely go outside and see actual women. "Red Pillers" start making a whole lot of sense until you actually talk to people and realise not all women are gold digging evil cunts who are ready to cheat on you. Being isolated and only seeing the worst of people on the internet can fuck up your perception of reality and make you insane.

I'm not saying their aren't problems with blacks in the US, leftist welfare programs have destroyed their families and turned a huge chunk of the black community into complete degenerate scum across both genders. But seeing nothing but ghetto trash and the activists exploiting them can turn you into an unironic Neo-Nazi sperg and those ethno state supporters are all cringey retards or Feds. You don't want to hang with glowies do you?

Basically what I am saying is take a break from the internet for a while to clear your head, because the shit you see can get tiresome.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.