Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:18 pm

Traffic violation. That's at least why he was stopped. About 90% of hood rats have those. Possibly on parole?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:22 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:09 am
"Black peepul get shot by da po po while whiteys don't."

I always assumed that's because one group is cooperative and the other isn't.
White people get shot by cops under the same circumstances. At 2x the gross number actually. I posted several videos during the summer of love riots of it happening. Those shootings get maybe a 4 minute segment on the local news and are quickly forgotten though.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:42 pm

There was that survey awhile back that revealed how out of touch with reality many people are when it comes to their perception of how many blacks are killed by police each year. Some people think that it happens thousands of times, but really it's a few dozen. This is all the media's fault. They love a riot and this is an easy way to get one.

That's why it's interesting to me why this Jayland guy started shooting and ran from the cops after what's being described as a routine traffic stop.

Maybe he had a warrant. Maybe he was high and paranoid. Or maybe he had it in his head that all cops want to do is kill black people so he freaked out.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:44 pm

Or maybe he wanted to commit suicide by cop. Why shoot at them and then leave the gun in the car?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:19 pm

It's just a typical retard reflex. Back when I was a teen, when there was some public festivity and we're a bit outside the crowd and see a group of dipshits about our age, we'd just hang for a bit near them.

Then one goes "Oh shit, the cops!" and we'd disperse. You can bet they would start running as well, despite no cops around and nothing criminal going on.
My guess is that hood rats just spring into immediate fight or flight mode, without contemplating wether they are actually about to face dire consequences or not.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:30 pm

I'm betting on "high on fentanyl". It is, of course, the blackest thing besides shooting hoops and abandoning their children.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:05 pm

Last edited by Liar Revealed on Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:00 pm

He is described as being between 18 and 20 years old, of 'slight build' with long black hair. He is wearing a white or a blue t-shirt and used a rifle in the attack that he abandoned before fleeing.
Maybe it's another tranny.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:09 pm

Then they'd be using the wrong pronouns. They shouldn't make assumptions like that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:29 pm

Still I don’t like the police chief’s response that if a white dies by a mob of blacks and he deserved it because his friend shot at them with water guns . Totally not racial despite the fact the friends were black and the two black friends don’t have any scratches on them at all . But no it’s not a hate crime and not racially motivated but Jayland Walker dies and suddenly the response is “If you raised a kid like him then you raised a good son.”

What kind of shit is this?