Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:40 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:43 am
I don’t give a shit about Putin and blah blah blah I like big balls in my mouth especially George's old jew balls that he lets me suck in exchange for defending his honor online
Uh-huh. Does Soros pay well? I suppose he must do if you'll go continue to go to such lengths to shutdown any conversation about him and his involvement in the current urban crime wave.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:28 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:40 am
Guest wrote:
I don’t give a shit about Putin and blah blah blah I like big balls in my mouth especially George's old jew balls that he lets me suck in exchange for defending his honor online
Uh-huh. Does Soros pay well? I suppose he must do if you'll go continue to go to such lengths to shutdown any conversation about him and his involvement in the current urban crime wave.
No but your mom pays well when I fuck her every night

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:36 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:40 am
Guest wrote:
Dude you are seriously the type of conservative who sees a nigger kill someone, and unironically say “ it was the communists that did it! I fucking love Nagers!”

You probably believe every conservative who agreed that it was an SUV that mowed down those people in Waukesha. Did George Soros pay for the self driving SUV faggot?

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:27 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:36 am
You probably believe every conservative who agreed that it was an SUV that mowed down those people in Waukesha
Which was none of them.

Look, you are painfully transparent, and you've expended a lot of energy to demonstrate your already blatantly obvious faggotry.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:27 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:36 am
You probably believe every conservative who agreed that it was an SUV that mowed down those people in Waukesha
Which was none of them.

Look, you are painfully transparent, and you've expended a lot of energy to demonstrate your already blatantly obvious faggotry.
Uh huh and Israel will get rid of George Soros when he isn’t needed anymore so he’s not the ultimate mastermind ruling the world and shaping it to his will. If you really think they can’t erase him like they did Epstein then you are the real faggot here. Why don’t you actually focus on real issues like race and gender instead of making of fantasy George Soros plots or make-believe scenarios where the communists are going to take us over?

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:11 pm
>all that shit
Yare yare, give a it rest glow-kun

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:36 pm

Is this ASS or a new try hard troll who we will call FAG.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:19 pm

No clue but holy fuck, Guestposting just makes it less and less worth it to come back here.

Unrelated, RAPEMAN your new avatar is mesmerizing. What is it?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:25 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:19 pm
No clue but holy fuck, Guestposting just makes it less and less worth it to come back here.
I thought you didn't come back here much because you can't handle da bantz.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:11 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:19 pm

Unrelated, RAPEMAN your new avatar is mesmerizing. What is it?

A covid video by Unami, a Montreal guy famous for his animated film Interface. It is really good.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.