Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:32 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:14 pm
I'm curious how so. It won't retroactively remove gay people from existing or influencing things.
Rolling back some of their "rights" (AKA special privileges) would be such a relief to employers. De-legitimizing their fake "marriages" would crush their spirits. I want them broken so they won't/can't push this shit on everyone, especially children.

My brother works for the state government and he's got horror stories galore. Queer couples just refusing to show up to work and falsely claiming it's a toxic bigoted workplace. And the whole place is falling apart because nobody can fire the fags.
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:49 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:52 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
I'm curious how so. It won't retroactively remove gay people from existing or influencing things.
If they have to fight old battles, like gay marriage and abortion, that's less time, energy and, most importantly, money they have to dedicate to new battles like mutilating children or forcing everybody to respect their pronouns

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:11 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
It would make adopting children to rape impossible.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:57 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:27 am
Some more checkmarks being mad
SpoilerShow
>muh bodily autonomy

I bet every one of these fucking companies had a vaccine mandate for their employees. I bet every single person who is aggressively pro-abortion was pro mandate, fuck all of these cunts. I'm not surprised they are all hypocrites because you'd have to be retarded to not know by now but it's still annoying.

When it comes to this issue affecting the election outcome it won't. Not only do the people who care about this shit vote already but people in general have become more pro-life. It has nothing to do with religion anymore either since it's trending against the fall of religion. While I am not 100% anti-abortion (my view is once you know your pregnant you have a month) even my views have changed from having the "collection of cells" mentality since way more people know the truth about abortion.

Planned Parenthood sells body parts to scientists to experiment on, even Pfizer used aborted kidneys (or livers, can't remember off hand) when testing the Covid vax. We've had politicians try to push for late term abortions up until the baby is born even though no one wants that so pieces of shit like Fauci have better organs to use.

I remember Crowder made a video with footage from an abortion clinic where you could hear a baby scream in pain. "Collections of cells" don't cry in pain like that, the internet has made people now informed about how abortion works and more people are against it now than 20 years ago. It's a losing issue.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:25 am

Yeah, I got banned from another forum for pointing out the sheer hypocrisy of Bill Gates' daughter whining on social media about 'My body, my choice' after all the shit her father's done that she kept her trap shut about

Of course, these two positions seem hypocritical to us but they aren't inconsistent at all. They're both in service of Bill Gates' depopulation agenda. We know now that the covid vaccine affects the sperm and it's been patently obvious for a while now that it causes first trimester/second trimester pregnant women to miscarry

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:49 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:49 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:04 pm
Banning gay marriage would solve so many problems.
I never really had a problem with homosexual marriage. I do have a real problem with how the these "insert whatever sex or gender here" people have infiltrated every aspect of western culture to appease a minority of a minority of a minority of people. They are programming the mentally susceptible and children into ruining their bodies.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:52 am

I think most people never really had a problem with gays getting married, but it's led to all the shit we're seeing now. Turns out all the activist types, who made so much money grifting off of making it legal weren't just going to go away and go to the poorhouse once it was

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:09 am

Mainstream cultural celebration of two dudes sucking each other off and then buttfucking is messed up.
I could compromise on gay marriage staying if all the other queer shit went away.