Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:14 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:54 pm
Even Chantal is getting laid via Tinder.
Not really? The closest she has gotten is some creep fondling her fat rolls for a maximum of 15 minutes. If it even happened at all (hard to tell with her).
He then ghosted her because she kept texting him like multiple times per hour. She has this odd 'tism where her dating profiles claim she just wants quickies, but as soon as someone shows any amount of interest she already starts fantasizing about marrying him (again, if he existed at all).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:23 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
What these women can't get is a man of the level they think they deserve to stay and commit to them.
How is that any different from your average incel? Their problem isn't that they can't get sex, their problem is they can't get sex with a woman they think they deserve. MovieBlob could very easily fuck someone of Warthog's calibre but he doesn't want a Warthog. He wants a Lindsay or better

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:23 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:41 pm
Had a chick on Tinder the other day claim flirting with someone to fuck them and then ghosting afterwards is rape by deception and I’m pretty sure that’s not how that works. :lol: :lol:
Somehow doesn't surprise me that you're dumb enough to use Tinder

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:25 pm

Unlike you, I prefer my women to be older than 18.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:28 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:25 pm
Unlike you, I prefer my women to be older than 18.
And not real women, apparently

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:34 pm

If they present a butthole, I fill it.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:42 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
We joke about Loopy, but that applies to her too. The only way she is not taking advantage of that is a) she is REALLY "asexual" as she claims to be, or b) she has such an abundance of black dudes from her trash Chicago ghetto neighborhood falling for a white trashy slut that she doesn't even need Tinder.
Neither of those options in Luba's case.
Even if we remove from the picture the fact that she is a recluse full of personal issues and shitty social skills,
her problem is that not only she has standards, but that her standards are ridiculously high.
Society and media taught her that she is premium merchandise just the way she is.
Not only she won't settle for a 4 out of 10 Show Bob and Vagene on Tinder or in her neighborhood (aka the best she can get), but being pumped by them would be an humiliation for her.
She believes that life owes her a prince charming who is also a famous movie critic, and not having that + being a failed youtuber + losing all of her "friends" literally and unironically drove her insane.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:43 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:23 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
What these women can't get is a man of the level they think they deserve to stay and commit to them.
How is that any different from your average incel? Their problem isn't that they can't get sex, their problem is they can't get sex with a woman they think they deserve. MovieBlob could very easily fuck someone of Warthog's calibre but he doesn't want a Warthog. He wants a Lindsay or better
Incels can't get laid unless they pay. Even the Chantals of Tinder (I won't count Warthog since she's a head case) can get guys above their own league to hit them for a quick fuck. The incel can't even get an ugly dumb slut to suck their ween ween because they have to compete with average guys that are looking low enough for a quick fuck. That's basically the sex market dynamics of Tinder and why it is a dumb idea, as a man, to ever use it unless you're attractive enough and low standards enough to use it to set up quick lays.

See also: dumb fucks like Gundam and Mumkey narrating their own experiences with Tinder.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:44 am

No such thing as a femcel. There is not a single woman on this planet that some man won't fuck.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:56 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:43 am
Incels can't get laid unless they pay.
Sex is sex. I'm sure you would argue that there's little, if any, difference between a woman who wants to be paid upfront and one who wants to be wined and dined.

There's no such thing as an incel. All that shit is voluntary to some extent