Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Pope Corky III

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:53 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:54 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:13 am
I'm starting to hear conservative states are making laws to keep pregnant women from traveling to get an abortion.
This is cuckservative abuse of power and these subhuman mongrels know it.
First, you should calm your lactating, sensitive tits until a law like this actually exists.

Which is why I said (and you conveniently left out of your quote) if this is true. Dipshit.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:26 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:53 pm
Which is why I said (and you conveniently left out of your quote) if this is true. Dipshit.
You also suggested that Biden go full MovieBlob on the red states so 'calm your tits' would be about right

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:17 pm

He's just on edge from all the Monkeypox spreading through his community right now.

Although none are restricting interstate travel right now, some abortion laws in red states might end up stricter than what their citizens want. At least wait for an election cycle to finish and the courts to make decisions before calling on the left wing death squads to infiltrate Oklahoma.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:41 pm

We'll see. I still think abortion and gay marriage are losing issues for the Right. I'd rather the Right just concede these issues, or be content with the Roe repeal win and leave things at that. Let those who want to jump state lines for abortions do it. It's better than a cottage industry of black-market criminal abortionists springing up in those communities. We've already seen it proven, year after year, that the American legal/penal system cannot cope with criminal enterprises. Let's not encourage more.

But the Right is notoriously unable to accept a W. They always find a way to turn a W into a big L. I don't know how they could possibly cock up running against the president with the lowest approval ratings since before I've been alive, but I'm sure they'll find a way.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:02 pm

Right now it looks like Republicans might overplay their hands on abortion. However very little is actually passed yet so hopefully they reel it back in rather than grandstand for Jesus Points. A lot of the nuttier stuff would get rejected in court but it would still do damage.

I disagree on conceding the homo stuff though. Most people still don't want to see two dudes making out and ass-rubbing in the park. Especially once you get outside the cities. There's a (closing) window on making open gayness at least locally unacceptable.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:14 pm

You can make it socially unacceptable and don't even need the courts or the government for that, but you can't make it legally unacceptable. Seethe about fags as much as you want, the law is pretty clear about that.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:19 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:41 pm
I don't know how they could possibly cock up running against the president with the lowest approval ratings since before I've been alive, but I'm sure they'll find a way.
They'll find a way by cucking on Gun Control, on Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants and by constantly sabre-rattling with Russia over Ukraine and stealing your hard earned money to prop up the dying Zelensky regime. Not by doing anything about abortion or fag marriage, both of which their base is vehemently against and both of which they are afraid to do anything about because, despite screaming constantly about the sanctity of life and the sanctity of marriage, they honestly believe these issues will cost them elections when, historically, the opposite has proven true.
RedLine wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:02 pm
Right now it looks like Republicans might overplay their hands on abortion
On the contrary, what it looks like is the Democrats will do their utmost to turn the overturning of Roe into a Pyrrhic victory at best. Yes, the Republicans are pondering some nutty laws, but what's getting buried is the prosecutors in the blue cities in red states are basically declaring abortion sanctuaries. They're not going to prosecute the state's abortion laws. That and Biden will use the full force of his government to defund school districts in states if they don't allow abortion, same as he did when he defunded school districts that didn't want drag queens and ass munchers teaching their children how to insert the dildo for maximum pleasure.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:06 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:17 pm
Although none are restricting interstate travel right now, some abortion laws in red states might end up stricter than what their citizens want.
And I doubt any of it would be passed, they didn't even restrict travel between states during Covid nor even make an attempt because that shit would get shut down hard. Keep in mind that in Australia state travel was shut down during Covid and it worked in keeping Covid out of smaller states and was popular politically.

Free travel between states is extremely important in the USA, that shit isn't enforced with weed either so they would set such a weird precedent that it could kill Las Vegas.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:14 pm

Good luck enforcing that anyway. Are going to disallow pregnant women to travel across state lines? How will you even find out they are pregnant?

This is just a handful of fundies getting a bit too excited and mostly TDS sufferers letting their imagination run wild for clicks and attention.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:58 pm

There are apps that many women use to keep track of their menstrual cycle and there's a leftist theory that the information from the apps could be obtained by court order and used as evidence against a woman suspected of getting an out-of-state abortion. Because your device also tracks your location, of course.

Sounds nutty to me, and I agree that prosecutions for out-of-state abortions are very unlikely, but fear has taken over a lot of people. NPR did a story about it. One of the bigger apps, Flo, has announced that they're developing an "anoymous mode" that I guess is supposed to help.