Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Uguuboi

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Uguuboi » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:34 pm

I've never understood why a man would share a woman. Gaiman has too much money and clout to have to tolerate t, so why?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:37 pm

Uguuboi wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:34 pm
I've never understood why a man would share a woman. Gaiman has too much money and clout to have to tolerate t, so why?
A cuck when money is still a cuck. Look at Will Smith, he is one of the few black people the Chinese are cool with in movies because they think he is good looking and yet even he settled for a bitch who cheats on him with an 18 year old loser.

If anything cucks are more likely to have money since their wealth will draw women in but once she finds out he is submissive and weak they will "stay" for the money and financial stability but fuck someone else to be satisfied. There is no point dating a poor cuck, that's the difference between a cuck and a simp.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:00 pm

Uguuboi wrote:
"It's better than nothing."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:07 pm

Uguuboi wrote:
At the risk of restating what Poonoo said, the fact that they have tons of money doesn't mean the insecurity and personality problems go away.

Again, Will Smith, Colin Firth's another one, both rich, successful, handsome men who could have any woman they want and yet they choose as wives probably the only women who would treat them like shit and not take their marital vows seriously

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:52 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:07 pm
and yet they choose as wives probably the only women who would treat them like shit and not take their marital vows seriously
I disagree a bit here, I think the women who find them are attracted to the wealth and power at first but once they realise how beta they are they decide to just take advantage of him. There are your Amber Heard's who blatantly target rich beta men but in other cases it happens more organically over time.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:06 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:52 pm
I disagree a bit here, I think the women who find them are attracted to the wealth and power at first but once they realise how beta they are they decide to just take advantage of him. There are your Amber Heard's who blatantly target rich beta men but in other cases it happens more organically over time.
Well, in the case of Will, I think Jada Pinkett pretty much admitted that she saw him as an easy mark from day one.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:51 pm

It's pathetically obvious that Will Smith is extremely insecure. His numerous attempts to establish a "dynasty" with his family and his responses to criticism make that clear.

Certain kinds of women have a nose for male insecurity. Once they sniff out a man like that, they use and abuse him for whatever he's worth.

As Chantal has demonstrated, this can also be true for a certain kind of male. Desperation only invites trouble.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:57 pm

If you have something to lose don't interact with women.
If you have nothing to lose don't interact with women.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:40 pm

Let's distill this into top potency red pill.
There is absolutely no difference for a man between having money or not when it comes to women.

The tall, handsome, toxic as fuck dude will bang hot bitches, treat them like the garbage they are and have them coming back.
The beta will have even ugly bitches absolutely ruin their shit.

The only difference is that if you have money, they will take it from you.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:08 am

ebin namefag wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:57 pm
If you have something to lose don't interact with women.
If you have nothing to lose don't interact with women.
I don't want to be a complete MGTOW faggot, but this sounds like good advice.