Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Pope Corky III

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun May 08, 2022 4:06 am

McGinnis wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 4:04 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 3:56 am
Merrick Garland should have been a Supreme Court justice for the past 5 years, not Gorsuch
Merrick Garland is an immensely corrupt, immensely incompetent idiot and if Cocaine did one thing right, it was denying that twat a seat on the Supreme Court
And Kavanaugh was an assistant to Dubya, what's your point? I have a hard time reconciling anyone on the Supreme Court not being corrupt.
Last edited by Pope Corky III on Sun May 08, 2022 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun May 08, 2022 4:08 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 4:06 am
And Kavanaugh was an assistant to Dubya, what's your point?
The fuck is your point? Democrats wanted Garland on the court, they should have had the numbers. Don't pretend the Democrats wouldn't do, and haven't done, exactly the same thing

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun May 08, 2022 4:10 am

Why did you get rid of Eddie Griffith as a pfp?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun May 08, 2022 4:48 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Ironically Kavanaugh is the only Trump justice I consider legit.
If you think Gorsuch is illegitimate then Barret should be fine. A justice died in a presidential election year and they filled the seat.
If you think Barrett is illegitimate then Gorsuch should be fine. A justice died in a presidential election year and they didn't fill the seat until after the election.
Right now you are saying the Republicans should have confirmed Garland in 2016 but kept Ginsburg's seat open in 2020.

What McConnell did was definitely an escalation, but Reid ending the filibuster on other federal judge positions was also an escalation. And, the Republicans were filibustering Obama's judges in the first place because the Democrats were using the filibuster more aggressively than ever before against W. Bush's nominees. Dirty judicial politics goes back decades before that, McConnell is just another domino. If the Democrats stack the Supreme Court (and they might if they get lucky in a few months) the Republicans won't just surrender they'll respond with something bigger when they can.

The best solution would probably be a new amendment but I guess we aren't to that critical mass yet.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun May 08, 2022 2:02 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 4:10 am
Why did you get rid of Eddie Griffith as a pfp?
Eh, he was there forever and I was tired of looking at him. :lol: I still love Mr. Griffin but it was time for a change. I switched him from a quick cut to a head journo who was horrified at another journo who said something on air the elites would have killed them over but I can't remember what it was at all, or the video. :lol:
RedLine wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 4:48 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Ironically Kavanaugh is the only Trump justice I consider legit.
If you think Gorsuch is illegitimate then Barret should be fine. A justice died in a presidential election year and they filled the seat.
If you think Barrett is illegitimate then Gorsuch should be fine. A justice died in a presidential election year and they didn't fill the seat until after the election.
Right now you are saying the Republicans should have confirmed Garland in 2016 but kept Ginsburg's seat open in 2020.

What McConnell did was definitely an escalation, but Reid ending the filibuster on other federal judge positions was also an escalation. And, the Republicans were filibustering Obama's judges in the first place because the Democrats were using the filibuster more aggressively than ever before against W. Bush's nominees. Dirty judicial politics goes back decades before that, McConnell is just another domino. If the Democrats stack the Supreme Court (and they might if they get lucky in a few months) the Republicans won't just surrender they'll respond with something bigger when they can.

The best solution would probably be a new amendment but I guess we aren't to that critical mass yet.
No and no. If Garland replaced Scalia than Barrett replacing Ginsburg would have been fair. But this "all's fair and love and war" mentality McConnell has is bullshit going to cause actual war. The way I see it, yeah the Dems are playing dirty but they're realizing the only way to fight fire at this point is with fire. and what you said about Republicans responding with something bigger is true, which is why I qualified "almost." I also agree that this whole thing started with W. Bush, but that just lends more ammo to the "Bush is the worst thing to happen to America" argument. Trump def also has plenty of ammo against him, but really he himself is just another domino of the Bush effect.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 08, 2022 2:17 pm

Garland sucks. I don't trust anyone who gets trounced by the Warriors of Light in their first dungeon.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun May 08, 2022 2:30 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 4:48 am
The constitution is unlikely to ever be amended again

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon May 09, 2022 12:07 am

Disappointed at the lack of riots today. Current Year Leftists dont have the same stunning and brave convictions they did back in the day.

The one thing this pro-abortion shitheads will never try to answer is the point where actual murder/manslaughter would begin, since that would mean actual human life. By their logic, the abortion defense could set hundreds free because they really dindu nuffin.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon May 09, 2022 12:32 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 12:07 am
Disappointed at the lack of riots today. Current Year Leftists dont have the same stunning and brave convictions they did back in the day.
If orange man was here they would be in the streets, but they can't make Brandon look bad.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Mon May 09, 2022 1:01 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 12:07 am

The one thing this pro-abortion shitheads will never try to answer is the point where actual murder/manslaughter would begin, since that would mean actual human life. By their logic, the abortion defense could set hundreds free because they really dindu nuffin.
I'm seeing articles about the decision, but very little "riots are the voice of the unheard" propaganda this time around. The Media isn't going to fuck Uncle Joe lie that, and the cattle can't come up with the idea on their own.