Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:10 pm

That's basic Sun-Tzu. If you corner your enemy in such a way he has no hope, you may end up forcing him to desperately go all out, and that's dangerous. The easiest way to deal with a cornered enemy is to give him the llusion of an out, so when he tries it, you move for the kill. I guess it's also the same strategy Big Brother uses to deal with dissidents in 1984, by creating fake "dissident" secret groups that are then imploded to weed them out from inside.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:56 am
WHITO PIGGU GO HOMERU!!
The new political cry in South Korea: ‘Out with man haters’
https://web.archive.org/web/20220102083 ... s-7702101/
Women’s rights advocates fear that the rise of anti-feminism might stymie, or even roll back, the hard-won progress South Korea has made in expanding women’s rights.
Ablooblooblooo :cry: :cry: :cry:
Korean feminists obviously don't have the tribe backing them or their government.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:16 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:19 pm
Seriously though, the asian cultures are fucking insane when they start protesting. They don't do anything in half-measures. With cultures where shame is so prevalent, I think people take the attitude that they've already lost everything by the act of speaking up. So since they have nothing more to lose, what does it matter what else they do? This idea comes up a lot in the Water Margin. A character will say some shit like, "they can only execute me once" or "since it's come this far, I have no choice" and go on to slaughter an entire household. Asians have no chill.
Or take the IRL 47 ronin for waited for years for a bloodbath which they knew they won't survive one way or the other.
Or that famous giga chad who shanked a Japanese commie that was trying to hand over Glorious Nihon to the Chinese.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Jiangshi

Post by Jiangshi » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:56 am
https://web.archive.org/web/20220102083 ... uth-korea-
Dozens of young men, mostly dressed in black, taunted the protesters, squealing and chanting, “Thud! Thud!” to imitate the noise they said the “ugly feminist pigs” made when they walked.

“Out with man haters!” they shouted. “Feminism is a mental illness!”
Stunning and based.
... prompting companies to pull advertisements with the image of pinching fingers they said ridiculed the size of male genitalia.
I like how the article tries to make it seem like that this is just some insecure interpretation by muh evil my-sage-ayne-ists when in reality the image is the logo of a south korean radical feminist organization which makes explicitly clear what they mean by it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:34 pm

Hey, did you know there's a New Pride Flag?!

In this hilarious lack of self-awareness, the old Pride flag (let's call it Pride Flag Classic) gets pushed aside in favor of the trans flag, both separated by black and brown - for you see, the idea of this redesign is to honor the pivotal role the (homeless) troons of color have played at every turning point of pride history.
This shit has apparently gained traction in recent years, and I think it's only a matter of time before they'll use it to test the true honesty of the MegaCorps in the next Pride Month (which will of course last longer than a month, for we all know that the first one to stop clapping will be shot).
And then they'll trick those MegaCorps who thought they're up-to-date with the New New Pride flag:

(The stylized Illuminati pyramid apparently represents intersex people, because troons are no longer special enough it seems.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:39 pm

Speaking of SJWs, I hope you have your safety gear ready, for the salt mines are going to collapse onto us at any moment: Remember to use the safe phrase:
>just build your own Twitter, bro!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:10 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:39 pm
Speaking of SJWs, I hope you have your safety gear ready, for the salt mines are going to collapse onto us at any moment:

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:15 pm

It's a private company dood, they can do whatever they want dood ACKACKACKACKACKACKACK

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:24 pm

"As long as they want what I want!"
-Yours Truly

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:08 pm

Apparently, the Musk takeover is now a done deal.

I wonder how many SJWs are starting Nazi sock puppet accounts right now so they can use them as examples of Twitter's new flood of hate speech.