Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RedLine

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by RedLine » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:54 pm

ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:40 pm
Should I kill myself so my sperm will finally go into a woman?
Nah, you're cool and women are gross.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:50 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:45 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:02 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:30 pm

If he's technically an organ donor...
My understanding is that at least for Israel they use implied consent for it. So the dead man pretty much has to say no prior to his death or they have the right to anal probe him to retrieve his sperm.
Anal probe? Spermatozoa is found in the testicles, not the prostate. I assume you'd just lop off a nut off and retrieve the sperm cells from the epididymis.
I wasn't able to find anything in regards to Israel specifically but Electro ejaculation is a real thing.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/t ... jaculation
Electroejaculation is a way to obtain sperm when a person can’t ejaculate on their own due to a spine injury, nerve problem or other condition. A healthcare provider inserts an electrical stimulator device into your rectum to reach the prostate gland. Mild electrical currents stimulate the gland, causing ejaculation to occur. A healthcare provider stores any released fluid. Your provider may also place a catheter (thin, flexible tube) in your penis to collect sperm.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:04 am

You can find "healthcare providers" to do that for you even if you don't have nerve issues.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:42 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:50 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:45 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:02 pm

My understanding is that at least for Israel they use implied consent for it. So the dead man pretty much has to say no prior to his death or they have the right to anal probe him to retrieve his sperm.
Anal probe? Spermatozoa is found in the testicles, not the prostate. I assume you'd just lop off a nut off and retrieve the sperm cells from the epididymis.
I wasn't able to find anything in regards to Israel specifically but Electro ejaculation is a real thing.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/t ... jaculation
Electroejaculation is a way to obtain sperm when a person can’t ejaculate on their own due to a spine injury, nerve problem or other condition. A healthcare provider inserts an electrical stimulator device into your rectum to reach the prostate gland. Mild electrical currents stimulate the gland, causing ejaculation to occur. A healthcare provider stores any released fluid. Your provider may also place a catheter (thin, flexible tube) in your penis to collect sperm.
Yeah, but the prostate is still a ball of living muscle in that scenario, not an atrophied chestnut.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:52 am

Yeah I doubt they can electo-dildo a days old IED-torn corpse in the ass to make it cum.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:52 am

>implying the Jewesses wouldn't do it anyway to fulfill their perversion

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:45 am

Can't they just cut off the balls and put them in a blender?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:45 am
Can't they just cut off the balls and put them in a blender?
This isn’t one of your doujin :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.