Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:56 am

The hell did they think this building was for?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:10 pm

Anarchists don't think.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:16 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:39 am
Liberals sure are stupid.
Which goes without saying tbh.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:54 am

I love Alex Stein. He's made a few videos in which he goes to pro-abortion protests and asks people two questions. 1) "Do believe in 'my body, my choice'?" and 2) "What about vaccine mandates?".

They don't like him much.

I'm always impressed by how bad the people look at these protests. They're obese with rainbow hair. There doesn't seem to be a single person with a gym membership at these things.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:19 am

I think they support abortions 'cause that makes them believe it'll deny pretty women the many babies that they themselves will never have.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:03 pm

The useful idiots may not have any logical consistency but their puppet masters do, and they know something about covid vaccines that we don't

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:23 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:19 am
I think they support abortions 'cause that makes them believe it'll deny pretty women the many babies that they themselves will never have.
That's not it, since those pretty women can just choose, you know, not to abort. I do think that's an overreaction caused by being whipped into a frenzy for two reasons: the Christcuck fundie gloating, and the rape baby question. Doesn't matter at all that most of those cunts would never get raped (as Sargoon eloquently put when destroying UKIP), they see it as a mortal danger to everything and everyone.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:53 pm

They're overreacting because Roe v Wade is their gospel. Doesn't matter if the abortion laws are completely unchanged in the places where 90% of these people live and woke dogshit corporations are already eager to display their virtue by offering to bus pregnant employees to abortion friendly states in the other 10%. By striking down Roe the Supreme Court went and destroyed one of their commandments.

It's funny, I saw a post of the Hollywood actress Jessica Chastain whining about 'muh reproductive rights' and I thought to myself
1) She lives in California. What right did they have that they don't have any more?
2) She needed gestational surrogate to give birth to her child, so what the fuck is she complaining about?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:12 pm

They just freak out because they know from experience that the slippery slope is real. They always fear proper RWDS kicking in their doors next, because they wouldn't hesitate to send death squads out if they could and were physically able.

Liberals are the masters of projection. But as far as it concerns extremists, which they are, they aren't even wrong.
Personally, I'd have GeStaPo 2.0 clean out the "Gayborhood" faster than you can say "Kristallnacht".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:36 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:12 pm
They just freak out because they know from experience that the slippery slope is real. They always fear proper RWDS kicking in their doors next, because they wouldn't hesitate to send death squads out if they could and were physically able.
They freak out because they've been told to freak out, because their puppet masters have told them that gay rights and civil rights are next.

The reality of the situation, which the puppet masters are well aware of, is the Right (even Trump) doesn't know how to wield power. They wouldn't know how to make the jump from 'Roe abolished' to 'RWDS' if they even wanted to.