Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 16, 2022 9:45 am

McGinnis wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:53 am
Notice that she tried to pour water on an oil fire, one of the things they tell you never to do
It's not like the fire came out of no where too. Her kitchen looked like a fucking sauna from all that smoke and that stupid bimbo is smiling while coughing. This isn't an inexperience thing, that much smoke when pan frying anything means something is wrong and on your first time cooking that should worry you and turn the damn heat down.

It's not just a lack of a father that's the issue with single mothers, the single mother's themselves being useless and terrible parents is often overlooked with people thinking if a man was around everything would be ok.

Speaking of stupid whores:

She is getting Instaho shots at the local athletics track in front of minors. And at the end she puts clothes on to cover her outfit, fully aware that what she is wearing is not appropriate in public. Her narcissism is what happens when women aren't held to a standard, that and Amber Heard.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 16, 2022 3:42 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:53 am
Notice that she tried to pour water on an oil fire, one of the things they tell you never to do
Kids used to learn shit like this in fucking cartoons. Guess nowadays these are all just queer propaganda for manchildren.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 21, 2022 11:25 am

How does one even set a frying pan on fire? You put fat/oil in it, heat it up and fry something in it. You should naturally come to realize that the heat doesn't need to be on full blast. I mean, you see your food starting to burn.

Shows that the empty-headed bitch doesn't even get the concept of making food. It's just LARPing, instead of attempting to make something to eat. No thought to what needs to happen to the food, just vaguely imitating the act of making food as observed somewhere without any understanding of what was actually done.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat May 21, 2022 1:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 11:25 am
How does one even set a frying pan on fire? You put fat/oil in it, heat it up and fry something in it. You should naturally come to realize that the heat doesn't need to be on full blast. I mean, you see your food starting to burn.
Yeah, probably shouldn't be admitting this but I'm no stranger to oil fires myself. Usually happens when I cook steak, I usually cook them over high heat for about a minute or two and sometimes the pan catches fire.

First time it happened I was like 'Whoa, shit' (but I remembered from school that you don't pour fucking water on an oil fire). Now whenever it happens it's like 'eh'.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 21, 2022 8:04 pm

ANOTHER SEX PERVERT WANTING TO TEACH FAG SEX TO BABIES!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat May 21, 2022 8:59 pm

"And one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power"

I dug around a bit for Rachel Simons She/Her info, and her internship info suggests something...

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-simon-lcsw-med
Care Manager Intern
Jewish Family and Children's Service of Greater Philadelphia
ago. de 2013 - ago. de 2014

Connecting clients to resources, coordinated Solutions to Senior Hunger events, supportive counseling, applied for client benefits, trainings.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:04 pm

Rev up those salt mining equipment, lads,; cunts be spewing it today like cray-cray.
SCOTUS wrote:Held: The Constitution does not confer a right to abortion; Roe and Casey
are overruled
; and the authority to regulate abortion is returned to the
people and their elected representatives.
TOP KEK

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:16 pm

The salt must flow

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:35 pm

Every liberal is exploding right now. I listened to NPR a little bit this morning and they're covering this like it's 9/11.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:19 pm

It's the 9/11 for feefees.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette