Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:11 pm

Has anyone noticed the disturbing new trend of holes watching "true crime series" and posting about it as some badge of admiration?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:15 pm

MegaNigger wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:11 pm
Has anyone noticed the disturbing new trend of holes watching "true crime series" and posting about it as some badge of admiration?
Best is the Youtube thumbnails, that are 10% the victim and 90% some thot mugging for the camera

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:14 am

It's probably even worse than the traditional trend of middle-aged housewives watching police procedurals and medical drama non-stop. At least your average soccer mom doesn't post her reaction to the latest drama in Chicago Medic to the internet.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:42 am

Troo-crime has always been female interest garbage.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:51 am

The thrive on the death and suffering of others.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Jiangshi

Post by Jiangshi » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:57 am

What gets them off is probably the fact that they're never going to get a guy in real life except for a psychopath. They're only going to get laid by some fucking Ted Bundy or David Berkowitz. They don't even get Dahmer because Dahmer was a queer.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:33 pm

I wasn't sure where to put this.

A) I always read local concert reviews, even if I don't care about the band who played. It's just interesting to me. Maybe I'm dumb.

B) I love when leftists can't comprehend that people who disagree with their politics can also like the same music as them.

So, I got a smirk out of this bit from a review of the big Alanis Morrissette/Garbage concert that hit my fair city last Friday night.

After an intro about how the crowd was mostly people who came of age in the 90s:
The age group, as if we need to specify, would almost be in the 30-40 range with only a few outliers.

One man among the audience stood out for different reasons, walking around the front in a T-shirt that read “Fuck Kamala Harris," prompting a lone man sitting in an Alanis tee to complain to others seated around him: “What the fuck? Why is he even here?”

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:35 pm

I am sorry that your hometown had to endure the cucknadian whore that doesn't actually know what irony is. You will always have Erykah Badu & Vanilla Ice though :3
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:32 pm

But then again absolutely nobody likes Camel-a.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:50 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:35 pm
I am sorry that your hometown had to endure the cucknadian whore that doesn't actually know what irony is. You will always have Erykah Badu & Vanilla Ice though :3
I often forget Garbage is from Mother Canada.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.