Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Venomous Masculinity

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:13 am

Is it me or are there more and more of these articles this past year? A lot of relationships ended during chink flu. Many thots couldn't whore around as easy and got a taste of the NEET life, as did most normies), and I think it broke them in a way feminism hadn't quite yet.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:18 am

Just check out the usual women bullshit sites and they are filled to the brim with personal articles of bitter, lonely, past their prime catladies in denial.
MGTOW grifter channels basically make a living off of those and can easily afford to upload daily. That's how many of them are and it's been going on for many years.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:21 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:04 pm
That's why "femcel" doesn't really work
Are they women, yes or no?
Are they celibate, yes or no?
Also this
RedLine wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:11 pm
I think Filmbrain could get someone like Rachel.
The male incels just don't want to set their sights low enough either. Look at Elliot Rodger, incel hero. He had a rich daddy, he had a fucking beamer. He could have easily picked up some moderately attractive girls. But he didn't want them. He wanted the 10/10 totally out of his league girls.

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:27 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:18 am
Just check out the usual women bullshit sites and they are filled to the brim with personal articles of bitter, lonely, past their prime catladies in denial.
MGTOW grifter channels basically make a living off of those and can easily afford to upload daily. That's how many of them are and it's been going on for many years.
MGTOW seemed like sour grapes to me with what it is now. Every man should realize and internalize that nobody cares about them and to live for themselves and build what they want sure, but the constant need to shit all over women who will already never amount to anything reeks of insecurity. Plus all the current MGTOW guys on YouTube are all hiding behind cartoon avatars and trying to avoid the ban hammer. It's cringe.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:51 am

Venomous Masculinity wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:27 am
MGTOW seemed like sour grapes to me with what it is now. Every man should realize and internalize that nobody cares about them and to live for themselves and build what they want sure, but the constant need to shit all over women who will already never amount to anything reeks of insecurity.
It's always easier to give in to the rage and spend a lot of energy and time lashing onto the women, because, frankly, it's not like they don't deserve it. I really think it is a process - when you first discover MGTOW and the "manosphere" and red pill shit, there's always a first reaction of getting pissed and raging about how unfair and unequal things are. Then it comes the need for reassurance, which is where they got this really cringy thing of calling themselves "kings". Ideally this should not happen at all, or last very little as you realize not how stupid it is, but how it doesn't benefit yourself a single iota and you should move on, step aside, reflect on what you have learned about the disposable nature of the man and how society lied to you your entire life, and then find your own way forward, preferably in a collected manner that will benefit you and being peace to your life. But many men have stunted growth and keep stuck on that rage/reassurance phase and get ever more bitter by the years, sometimes even falling into inceldom.

It's sad, but what you gonna do about it? I firmly believe it is a process that you cannot teach and you cannot guide. Either you come to terms with your own realizations and build back from there (and get completely immunized from going back to raging/brooding in the process), or you'll get stuck in that state of mind and no one will able to reach you ever.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:05 pm

It's not really about the MGTOW philosophy being correct or not, it's what you make of it.

The redpill guys are certainly the worst. They are terrible teachers for young men to follow. Giving in to thirst is awful advice and deriving your sense of self-worth from how many women you laid, while also hating them, is obviously stupid.
It's a true pussy slave mentality.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:44 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:05 pm
It's not really about the MGTOW philosophy being correct or not, it's what you make of it.

The redpill guys are certainly the worst. They are terrible teachers for young men to follow. Giving in to thirst is awful advice and deriving your sense of self-worth from how many women you laid, while also hating them, is obviously stupid.
It's a true pussy slave mentality.
The promise of slaying pussy is the grift though. Hard reality is you better look like Chad with a big dick and six pack or have plenty of money, because otherwise you aren't slaying anything.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:21 pm

I know why the grifters are doing it. I know why people fall for it. I'm just saying that the issue is obvious.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:20 pm

I was considering posting this in our tabletop thread, but I think this is a much more universal level of cringe. I mean, Imagine seeing this fucking list when you start a vidja game: Archived just to be sure
>no such thing as an "apolitical" game
Tell me, what is the socio-political message that Maid RPG is trying to tell?

>support racial liberation
I didn't know slavery was still a thing. Oh wait, it still is. In Africa.

>queer liberation
There's tranny slavery?

>respect racialized people
What does that even mean? Are there people who don't have a race?

>respect fat people
That's "people of size", you fatphobic swine :roll:

>"Get woke, go broke" is bullshit
I see we're drunk on power after this fetish bait made 3 times as much on Kickstarter as the abortion that was your "Fate of Cthulhu", which managed to piss off everyone because you "advertized" it by literally going "Lovecraft was a racist asshole, but please buy our book based on his work!"
And it's not even a fucking Cthulhu book because it's a hastily-rebranded version of a Terminator RPG you couldn't secure the license for.

This is probably the cringiest shit I've ever seen in a tabletop book (that doesn't have anything to do with the bloody game itself), even cringier than those that talk about X-Cards.
X-CardsShow
It's some weird power move invented by special snowflakes. It's some card you either slam on the table or tab with your finger if the GM or anyone else narrates something that triggers you, forcing the person to either retcon the scene or skip it entirely. All without anyone being allowed to ask you wtf your problem was.

You could be a reasonable adult and tell your group beforehand that you get PTSD from spiders or descriptions of gore, but I guess it's funnier to keep your mouth shut and let your "friends" activate your literal trap card.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:02 pm

>Goes broke
Wait, that's not supposed to happen.....were we not condescending enough?
Also, the artstyle reeks of lesbian.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.