Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:30 pm

Oh, they're fine. For now. Got like 300k from their 20k goal, but the whole move reeks of desperation after their Fate of Cthulhu blunder.
>ditch own in-house Fate system in favor the Apocalypse World rules which is the new darling in narrative roleplaying for tumblr geeks
>make a book clearly designed for degenerates who will no doubt use it to play out their futa rape fantasies
>hire tumblr artists (because all Powered by the Apocalypse games need tumblr artists), which of course means all women are depicted as fat, masculine or both. Also at least 80% are of color.
>double down on the pandering and virtue signaling from your Fate of Cthulhu campaign, going so far as to dedicate actual page space to signal your virtue

This behavior can fly in capeshit and vidja circles where the companies can throw around a lot more cash, but the tabletop industry just isn't really lucrative enough that you can afford to piss off your fans. Which is of course why these companies like releasing their books as Kickstarters so they can get this over and done with.

The baffling thing about the art direction is that the whole premise is effectively ripped off from Revolutionary Girl Utena, but the only thing the original has in common with this garbage are swords and brown people.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:13 pm

The only lesbian art the earth ever needed was Bonnie Rotten in her lesbian gang bang scene. There's a very expressive scene contained within in which of of the women attaches a foot long dildo to an electric drill and proceeds to accelerate the dildo in Bonnie's vagina at 200 rpm. A very apt display of how the evil patriarchy penetrates and uses women to subjugate other women, while the woman laughs and moans gleefully because internally she's crying. #meagain

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:38 pm

It appears "MtF" has become too problematic:
LGBTA Wiki wrote:FtF (Female-to-Female) is a term for transgender women who consider themselves transitioning from female to female, as they has always been female, just not in the way being female is traditionally defined as. They have always been female and always will be female, regardless of whatever genital, hormonal, or chromosomal arrangements they were born with, and whether they chooses to make changes to their body or not.

It is an alterative to MtF as MtF implies that one was male at some point, then transitioned to female, which does not accurately describe how some trans women view their gender.
"I have always been female and will always be female, but I still need to chop my dick off."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:03 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:38 pm
It appears "MtF" has become too problematic:
LGBTA Wiki wrote:FtF (Female-to-Female) is a term for transgender women who consider themselves transitioning from female to female, as they has always been female, just not in the way being female is traditionally defined as. They have always been female and always will be female, regardless of whatever genital, hormonal, or chromosomal arrangements they were born with, and whether they chooses to make changes to their body or not.

It is an alterative to MtF as MtF implies that one was male at some point, then transitioned to female, which does not accurately describe how some trans women view their gender.
"I have always been female and will always be female, but I still need to chop my dick off."
Troons are delusional big shock, now how is the news?

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:07 pm

We are at war with Eurasia. We have always been at war with Eurasia

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:32 am

Here we have a classic, prime example of a faggot:
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:15 am

80k/year well spent.
"Why couldn't they have done this in summer when the dorm was empty? Whyyyyyyy~?!"
Because summer is when everyone wants a (new) radiator installed and you might just not get yours in time?

EDIT: Fuuuuuck I got radiators and air conditioners confused. Still, summer is pretty busy, especially with lockdowns, supply shortages, and (mostly) peaceful protests.
"Why couldn't they have told us the exact time these vile cis men would desecrate this pace?!"
Artisans and mechanics never come at a precise time, because they have other shit to do. A less privileged person who actually had to interact with the real world will understand this.
"Why couldn't I have been exempt from this intrusion?!"
So the campus would've had to order radiators a second time just because of you?
Also lmao, just like go outside or something. Your Steven Universe body pillows can wait.
"This is a safe space for trannies and women!"
I love how the article doesn't even try to explain which of the two this yokel identifies as.
I love even more how people can think a safe space with trannies can also be one for women.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:52 pm

A bit late to discover Elgintensity but better late than never, I guess.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:54 am

This isn't even the first landwhale to pull the "Anorexia" card, though it usually goes something like "I have to stop this diet because I'm afraid I will be too successful" :roll:
-Yours Truly