The Destruction of European Culture General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

The Destruction of European Culture General

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:53 am

Why France is Losing One Religious Building Every Two Weeks

I didn't know where to put this but as an archaeological enthusiast this really does pain me as France is one of the few nations that wasn't flattened by war and still resembled a classical European nation. Between Antifa and Islam, the historic sites of France are being destroyed at an alarming rate, probably thanks to the globalist government turning a blind eye to "modernize" and "homogenize" different beliefs (Islam).

Sad seeing ancient cathedrals, churches and tombs being destroyed with little to no investigation is very disheartening and is akin to Muslims Like ISIS and the Taliban destroying their ancient heritage. This is almost like a soft Maoist revolution, destroying anything that represent the old guard of France and Europe in general.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Re: The Destruction of European Culture General

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:49 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:53 am
I didn't know where to put this but as an archaeological enthusiast this really does pain me as France is one of the few nations that wasn't flattened by war and still resembled a classical European nation
u wot, m8? France got fucking hit hard by the war. Both of them, actually

The only country that didn't get bodied by WWII was America, because neither the Germans nor the Japanese had the petrol to attack it

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:26 am

I wonder how much this has to do with France having a particularly melanin-enriched population thanks to muh colonialism.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:37 am

Abloobloo, Untergang des Abendlandes. Some faggot spinning a yarn connecting mudslimes to arson and how we will totally be extinct in 40 years :roll:

The church itself is letting those church buildings rot, instead of spending their crusade money on preservation, let them pay for it instead of yammering for donations or state funding.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:50 am

They have fresher sources of income than the crusades. Here in Germany they're pretty much the largest landowner around.
Maybe it's similar in France, and they're letting these churches rot to replace them with something that can actually generate profit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:06 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:37 am
Abloobloo, Untergang des Abendlandes. Some faggot spinning a yarn connecting mudslimes to arson and how we will totally be extinct in 40 years :roll:
Because niggers and Antifa do not have a history of destroying shit. Also what forum do you think you're on if you don't believe the west is in decline? Is your bedora as tight on your head as Linkara?
The church itself is letting those church buildings rot, instead of spending their crusade money on preservation, let them pay for it instead of yammering for donations or state funding.
The churches are not owned by the Vatican, they are actually owned by the cities, towns or townships who put the burden of maintenance onto regional tax payers, not federal because of Frances strict separation of church and state. So if a seven hundred year old site is in decline, it is up to the town to maintain it. The federal government is allowing the destruction of their culturally relevant sites. Unlike say, Italy or Egypt who maintain their structures. So Macron is pocketing that tourist/tax money instead of maintaining the actual attractions that make him money.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:50 am
They have fresher sources of income than the crusades. Here in Germany they're pretty much the largest landowner around.
Maybe it's similar in France, and they're letting these churches rot to replace them with something that can actually generate profit.
It is not so much the physical decline as it is the burning, vandalism and ransacking that alarms me. Again, like as you say is happening in Germany, this is another example of tactical destruction to sanitize nations for the sake of this absurd globalist ideology of homogenization.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:09 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:50 am
The church, organised religion generally, is the biggest and oldest grift in history

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:40 pm

Too bad indulgences got discontinued. Maybe SJWs will make a spiritual successor.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:06 pm
It is not so much the physical decline as it is the burning, vandalism and ransacking that alarms me. Again, like as you say is happening in Germany, this is another example of tactical destruction to sanitize nations for the sake of this absurd globalist ideology of homogenization.
It's not actually happening. We need to keep our churches in good condition so we can sell them to our Abrahamic brothers of peace.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:36 pm

Yeah, but technically, the French church shouldn't own shit after the Revolution; it was the Jew-loving Napoleon who gave them everything back, with interest, as long as the Church played along with his imperial nonsense.