The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:30 am

Speaking of Firefucks, it seems that a recent update may or may not have broken embedded YT videos in general. They just plain don't seem to play unless you already have a YT video running in another tab.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:50 am

Haven't noticed it. Embeds work fine. Embeds with timestamp not so much

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:44 pm

Firefucks is pretty generally cancer in windows 10. Good thing I mostly use an ancient windows 7.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:23 pm

Maybe it's one of these fantastic changes to the browser's default behavior which you can revert through the configs (until they remove that option as well).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:58 am

Hey Kugel. I feel more right comfortable saying it in this thread. I know you think I sounded hysterical and blackpilled and I mean others did too. But you do know that when I was talking about how nothing matters and how they could just and do it if they wanted too. I was talking about Jews and Jewish power.

I mean the conservative grifters are already bought into it even dudes like Tucker Carlson. Which is why I bring up that all he does is bitch but never actually says or does anything that would go against his Jewish masters like telling people to protest or anything actually proactive. Normies all ready too brainwashed into it that nothing you say would ever get through to them because they might not know it but Jews actually want progressive SJW shit.

That’s why I said roe v wade didn’t matter, trying to be an abortions or gay marriage wouldn’t matter, even stopping pedo trannies from grooming and molesting kids in school would never be able to be stopped because they want it. And actually the fact that roe v wade got overturn now might mean they don’t need it anymore. Unless they still do to maintain control or because it benefits them then that’s why I said they would just instantly undo everything like it never happened. Because they can do that. Gentiles don’t have that level of power. I mean the only way we could get rid of all this shit forever for real is if gentiles took their country and culture back and made the US The 110th Country they’ve been kicked out of.

But that’s where the black pill comes in because like I said too many people are bought into it. It really would be easier trying to convince them that Trump can save the day in 2024 Dan to convince people that Jews are destroying your country, your culture, and your people and we need to tell them to fuck off.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:34 am

Cultural shifts don't happen overnight. A good indicator however is how oppressive the ruling party is.
As long as the vast majority of the population doesn't care too much either way, things will remain the way they are.

The current hyper political atmosphere doesn't make it easy to not care and that's always the bigger problem of any prevailing power in charge.
The scales usually tip very rapidly. Inflation for example would be a heavily contributing factor.

Unless general unrest has reached that tipping point, not much happens. But you'll know when it does. Until then, being in despair and painting a target on your back does nothing.
I've said for years that shit needs to get worse for any kind of change. It is getting worse. Just enjoy the ride. Ultimately, little old me and you aren't going to be able to do more than that anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:13 pm

It is enjoyable to read stories about other collapses and note some parallels. One or two parallels? Could be a coincidence. A great many similarities are rather more interesting.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:27 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:34 am
Cultural shifts don't happen overnight. A good indicator however is how oppressive the ruling party is.
As long as the vast majority of the population doesn't care too much either way, things will remain the way they are.

The current hyper political atmosphere doesn't make it easy to not care and that's always the bigger problem of any prevailing power in charge.
The scales usually tip very rapidly. Inflation for example would be a heavily contributing factor.

Unless general unrest has reached that tipping point, not much happens. But you'll know when it does. Until then, being in despair and painting a target on your back does nothing.
I've said for years that shit needs to get worse for any kind of change. It is getting worse. Just enjoy the ride. Ultimately, little old me and you aren't going to be able to do more than that anyway.
I guess my thing is if you have kids. You don’t want things to get worse when they are adults. You want them to have a better life than you ever did. So just looking at that I don’t want things to get worse. Maybe I am going out kicking and screaming but I hate leaving the world like this so full of evil and everything

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:33 pm

Faggot talk. You want fundamental change, shit has to hit the fan. Not wanting yourself or your dumbass children to suffer through those times is the reason civilisations die a death by inches for decades.

And those nice times make for shitty people anyway, that'll be the hippies or SJWs of their era. Running everything into the ground, causing exactly the situation you're bitching about.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:56 pm

But isn’t that just conceding defeat? It’s all fucked so just burn it all down? I mean I know there are a bunch of accelerationists on the right, and I thought about it too. I guess I’m just hesitant . Is it really faggot talk to want to preserve the good things? It’s only human nature that we always want things to be better. It’s Jewish control making everything worse