The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:15 pm

Jesus was made up by the Greeks that wrote the Bible to get a cult going. Even two thousand years ago, cults were the most profitable scams.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:20 pm

There's no lie there. Seriously, after decades of shit, you would think by now he would do at least something about it. Anything else is just coincidence. Perhaps, this is heaven/hell we are living in.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:36 pm

Venomous Masculinity wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:00 pm
Think there's proof he existed. His burial shroud for one.
Nope. That thing is very famously not of the era.

The only historical proof is of a guy claiming to be his brother.
Not that it's impossible for a guru/cult leader named Jesus or Jeshua or whatever to have existed but if there was, nobody of that name was crucified.

Guys like that turned up by the dozen around that time, because many Jews were convinced that the chosen one should pop up any second, so many grifters arose from that climate.

There is also no proof of Muhammad at all, which is wild for a guy that supposedly conquered all of North Africa.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:37 pm

As foretold by the true prophet Belinda Carlisle:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:42 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:20 pm
There's no lie there. Seriously, after decades of shit, you would think by now he would do at least something about it. Anything else is just coincidence. Perhaps, this is heaven/hell we are living in.
We can always start a new cult based on Spoony.
I fear that would make Rachel our prophet, though.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:29 pm

His burial shroud for one
You're referring to the Shroud of Turin? The one they carbon dated and found was from the Middle Ages, at least a thousand years after Jesus had died?
Though that's about as much proof as George Washington's false teeth proving that guy existed.
George Washington had numerous contemporaneous accounts of his existence, numerous other pieces of evidence that suggest he was a real man, as well as his corpse which you could go dig up if you wanted. Jesus, by comparison, has no corpse, no evidence, no extrabiblical contemporaneous accounts of his existence whatsoever and the only thing that comes close, Josephus' Antiquities of the Jews, suggests Jesus was as common a name as John Smith back then

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:29 pm
His burial shroud for one
You're referring to the Shroud of Turin? The one they carbon dated and found was from the Middle Ages, at least a thousand years after Jesus had died?
Though that's about as much proof as George Washington's false teeth proving that guy existed.
George Washington had numerous contemporaneous accounts of his existence, numerous other pieces of evidence that suggest he was a real man, as well as his corpse which you could go dig up if you wanted. Jesus, by comparison, has no corpse, no evidence, no extrabiblical contemporaneous accounts of his existence whatsoever and the only thing that comes close, Josephus' Antiquities of the Jews, suggests Jesus was as common a name as John Smith back then
Yes, the shroud of turin. I know it was placed to the time period of Jesus, and also to the middle ages with inconclusive results and of course the church won't allow it to be tested again, typical. That's what I've heard at any rate.

As far as his corpse, how many specific people in the history of man can you dig up and name? In the case of Jesus we need something like the cross he was put on, testament from Pilate, shit like that. I recall a story where Pilate was asked decades after he retired about Jesus and he's like "Jesus who??".

Then there's the tribe's hatred of Jesus, and we know how they plot and scheme and hate anything good.

I don't have proof. Just a lot of hearsay, questions, and pieces of info, and centuries of people dying over it. Easier to say "fuck it" and go on with my life in ignorance? Sure. Part of me wants to know the truth for sure though.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:38 pm

Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:47 pm
Then there's the tribe's hatred of Jesus, and we know how they plot and scheme and hate anything good.
Jesus was a fag who hated the goyim.
Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:47 pm
I don't have proof. Just a lot of hearsay, questions, and pieces of info, and centuries of people dying over it. Easier to say "fuck it" and go on with my life in ignorance? Sure. Part of me wants to know the truth for sure though.
You're never going to get answers because any relavant sources have gone up in smoke.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:55 pm

Funny how this thread went form Talking about the Jewish Question to "FUCK YOU DAD GODS NOT REAL!!!!!"

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:34 pm

Blame Venom tard for steering it there