The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:09 pm

Wanting things to be better is one thing. Refusing to accept that things are getting worse is another. Facts don't care about how you're feeling. If the society is headed for a terminal collapse, there won't be a damn thing you or I or anyone can do about it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:39 pm

You're not preserving jack shit. You're just whining about shit you can do nothing about and are afraid of the big crash.

Just to be clear, I'm not advocating for some boogaloo kinda shit either. Inflation is going to cause not some Proud Boy wet dream. You'll see the general population get active.

Accepting defeat implies that some leftist authoritarian regime will just arise. That's nonsense. You already live in one and it's collapsing.

The hedonism of a pampered civilisation has caught up with it. For as often the fall of Rome is being mentioned, most that do seem to understand very little of it.
Trying to "fight" the fall while still insisting on keeping everything nice and cushy and "wanting my kids to have a better life than me" is not just a waste of time, it's misguided.

I'm sure you've seen the whole "day care for adults" thing that made waves. What kind of person do you think that environment breeds?
I can tell you: Weak and bored airheads, always on the search for the next retarded cause.
In Rome it was straight up cults. The more exotic, the better. Sounds familiar?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:27 am

So what would you suggest investing in gold and living the proper life in a bunker somewhere?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:39 am

Live your life dude. Do whatever you want to do, provided you won't go to prison for it. Keep some emergency supplies if you want, but know that it won't be enough if there really is a catastrophic collapse. Accept that nothing you do will change anything. That's not a bad thing! It means you can't possibly fuck anything up more than it already is. It's not your responsibility to save or damn society. And it's not in your power even if you wanted to.

Enjoy your hobbies. Hang out with friends. Bang chicks. Play vidya. Read. Listen to music. Surf teh intarwebz. Lift weights. Go sailing. Whatever you like. Find a job you don't hate, if you can. Leech from the government if you can't.
Life is what you make of it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:25 pm

I think we should give cockroaches a chance to run this planet.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:46 pm

Do you really think the Turks would fare much better?

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:03 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:46 pm
Do you really think the Turks would fare much better?
Well, you know what those Turks say. 'We are Turks. We complete the mission. No matter what.'

Last edited by McGinnis on Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:04 pm

Ruthlessly efficient.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:06 pm

>Advent Children
I'm gonna tear up your little weeb card

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:14 pm

I am sure that FF7 Remake (of the first 10 minutes of the original game) has totally redeemed those characters.

And as much as it may or may not suck to hear, people have actually watched Ackbar's Children.
-Yours Truly