The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:15 am

Pontius Pilatus didn't crucify any guy named Iesus or even something similar. The Roman Empire was very good about keeping track of that kinda stuff.

It's not about finding a body. It's about records kept by people outside of the cult.
Besides the fact that Washington has a grave you can find, we've got loads and loads of accounts from all kinds of people all around the world talking about him during his lifetime.

We have no such thing about Jesus. We have even less about Muhammad.

Thing about it like this: Imagine ever single record about Hitler was created no earlier than 1980 and we'd live in 2500. Is that believable? You'd question why this dude that changed the entire world was not talked about in the 1930s or 1940s, not even for decades after it, until some far came along in the 80s that claims to have been his brother and tells some tall tales.

That's the Jesus/Muhammad situation. Especially, because they are the same mythological person.

We have more tangible proof for Hercules, which we also know to never have existed.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:15 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:34 pm
Blame Venom tard for steering it there
Yeah my bad. Always leaned Christian, and Jews killed Jesus so. Moving on.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:18 am

Venomous Masculinity wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:15 am
Always leaned Christian
We could already tell you sucked cocks and are retarded from your awful posts.

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:25 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:18 am
Venomous Masculinity wrote:
Always leaned Christian
We could already tell you sucked cocks and are retarded from your awful posts.
Uh...fight me faggot? :lol:
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:28 am

It's an interesting topic and one I've spent a lot of time with. No fault for being curious. I'd say more and cite more concrete evidence but I'm not in the mood right now.
It's a several hour discussion easily.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:36 am

But are whe absolutely sure that George Washington was white?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:40 am

We know he couldn't swim... and there's some evidence he loved watermelon...

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:31 pm

Did he like grape flavored drank?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:27 am

Who the fuck dislikes watermelon anyway?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:01 am
If I had access to an orbital superweapon run by a precisive targeting algorithm, I'd advocate for using it to restore true order to the human race via wiping out specific groups in the following order:

>start with ALL the niggers
>followed by all semites (kikes & mudslimes indiscriminately)
>then every chink (mainland China + their immigrants on all lands)
>also every single disease-festering poo
>followed by every non-Japanese Asian country
>eradication of all Latin Americans (illegals included)
>systemic cleansing of the EU
>erasure of all liberals + neocons + libertarian scum
>all indo-Europeans + near-equivalents annihilated
>nuking Israel, California, NYC, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada off the map
>glassing the Sahara + Middle East completely
>exterminating every remaining mutt

The world would immediately become more peaceful to live in.
But I thought the (((Japanese))) were the greatest allies to the Chosen-types :

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:45 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:50 am
Great so now we have our own /pol/ thread. :roll:
But we don't praise Israel.
That's not true, many posters here declare that guestposting is a triumph occasionally. :mrgreen:
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:16 pm
That's because the Jews, despite supposedly having actual physical proof that Yaweh exists and does world-altering miracles just for them, start worshipping whatever Babylonian deity Yaweh is being bitchy jealous* at the first opportunity.

*Literally and scripturally jealous; "Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God" (Ex 20:5)
Every time I read this I'm reminded of this :

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:12 pm
I like to think that if we die, we land in some caveman afterlife with no idea wtf is going on.
>Upon dying we automatically get isekai'd to Grant Morrison's wet dreams about Bamham
Fuck it, it's about as cool as any other nip isekai fantasy :lol:
Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:15 pm
Jesus was made up by the Greeks that wrote the Bible to get a cult going. Even two thousand years ago, cults were the most profitable scams.
Ah yes, the finest tribes of greek people, the ones that were italian, romans under debt and some (((disenters from other countries))) that were in the Colloseum for disturbing the peace of Rome until they broke out, got help from some Roman general and then learned greek as a psy-op to blind the world about what happened to the "Pagans of the mainland" and other such lovely questions as : "why aren't there any Olympic games anymore", "Why are the poor peasants not allowed to go near their marbles anymore", "who are those farmer retards that speak with an insanely heavy accent of greek and constantly throw rocks at the Magyars of the north"? :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
We have more tangible proof for Hercules, which we also know to never have existed.
The thing about greek myths is that regarding its heroes, we did have proof that they "existed", like Hercules and Theseus and even Odysseus. They are a single entity based on the feats of different people with several similar features or charismatic personalities. An example is Theseus who in the myth slayed the Minotaur and united the various small villages into the city-state of Athens is actually made up of at least three different guys, a barbarian looking dude that was some sort of vigilante back in the day, offing heinous criminals that targetted old men and poor people, like Procroustis did. Another guy that contributed to the legend of Theseus was the then chief of merchants that helped drive the economy of the villages into such a degree that the lawmakers came together and made the city-state in order for a golden age of wealth, commune and trading start, enough for it be a rival to Sparta. Similar thing with Herc, he's based around various strongmen-type of guys that did some pretty cool feats back in the day.

Combine all of these, give them some fantastical elements to cover up the holes in the stories(since they were pretty old and mostly oral stories) and condense them into a single person myth and voila : Hercules and Theseus and Achilles etc. Babylonians and Assyrians did something similar as well.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow