The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:21 pm

You get that a lot with ancient cultures, where the boundary between myth and history is a bit muddy until their historians decided to stop writing fanfiction.
This is especially bad in cultures were every city state had their own patron god(s) and/or the kings frequently claimed god-like status.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:30 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:21 pm
You get that a lot with ancient cultures, where the boundary between myth and history is a bit muddy until their historians decided to stop writing fanfiction.
Yeah but at least the archeologists don't complain(and neither do I since I got a boner for those things) since they get to unravel the mysteries like some kind of detectives. Greece and Rome had to be the most boring ones though given they actually kept records of mostly everything. So if, for example, there aren't records of the one guy who made up the legend regarding Perseus' head-cutting incident with his discus throw(ps : there aren't because it's meant to be a tragic end to a story), it's probably because we just haven't found the pieces of that evidence.

An actual example would be Pandion who is semi-mythical and semi-historical because a Pandion did exist and he was part of the old 10 phylai(clans) of Ancient Athens that were small families with enough wealth, glory and somewhat political power for the time. And people belonging to those clans have been identified so one mostly has an idea of what really went on.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:21 pm
This is especially bad in cultures were every city state had their own patron god(s) and/or the kings frequently claimed god-like status.
>Japan.txt
And now you remember the phallic worship in some far-off region of Japan followed by "Pussy Day". You're welcome. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:41 pm

Venomous Masculinity wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:47 pm
Then there's the tribe's hatred of Jesus
What Christians think about Joseph Smith is what the Jews think of Jesus. It doesn't matter who you are; if you're going to go around telling people you're a prophet, Messiah, or God, most people won't like you very much and you'll probably get yourself killed. (My schizo high school friend that thinks he's an incarnation of Buddha can attest to this.)

Look up what the Messiah was prophesied to do, and Jesus didn't accomplish any of it.
He is thought to accomplish predetermined things in a future arrival, including the unification of the tribes of Israel, the gathering of all Jews to Eretz Israel, the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem, the ushering in of a Messianic Age of global universal peace,and the annunciation of the world to come.
Whoever Jesus really was, we'll never know. His followers had major cope after he died and had to rewrite the lore to make it work.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:45 pm

Joseph is also the patron saint of the "my wife's son" meme.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:45 pm

Of course that temple will never be rebuild if all you're doing is waiting for some wizard to do it for you.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:20 pm

I'm dealing with dumb Facebook drama again. Friend posts a meme that says something like, "Even if we get put in separate concentration camps, I hope we can still be friends", and a couple of Jewish people started screaming antisemitism.

This is one of those "hold your tongue or not" situations that I've talked about. I'm so tired of having to be the "not all of ((us)) are retarded" guy every time a Jew says or does something dumb.

I know if I'd say nothing I'll regret it forever. I had a very jovial, jolly old teacher in high school that was falsely accused of being anti-Semite by the local newspaper and the stress of the ordeal was likely what caused his early death. My father and I regret not saying or doing enough at the time.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:59 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:20 pm
I'm dealing with dumb Facebook drama again. Friend posts a meme that says something like, "Even if we get put in separate concentration camps, I hope we can still be friends", and a couple of Jewish people started screaming antisemitism.

This is one of those "hold your tongue or not" situations that I've talked about. I'm so tired of having to be the "not all of ((us)) are retarded" guy every time a Jew says or does something dumb.

I know if I'd say nothing I'll regret it forever. I had a very jovial, jolly old teacher in high school that was falsely accused of being anti-Semite by the local newspaper and the stress of the ordeal was likely what caused his early death. My father and I regret not saying or doing enough at the time.
Get in the oven....
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:09 pm

Venomous Masculinity wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:59 pm
Get in the oven....
Tried. It doesn't work. Mine's electric.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:15 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:20 pm
I had a very jovial, jolly old teacher in high school that was falsely accused of being anti-Semite by the local newspaper and the stress of the ordeal was likely what caused his early death. My father and I regret not saying or doing enough at the time.
That's actually really sad. You have my condolences.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:08 am

Friendly reminder that the Communist regime of the Soviet Union, which was started by Jewish Russian revolutionaries, excelled in sending people to concentration/forced labor camps. So, Jews, shut your goddamn traps, or we'll shut you down, and with metal doors this time.