The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Uguuboi

Re: The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Post by Uguuboi » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:14 pm

If I've seen someone's b-hole, I can't really respect their opinions anymore

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:24 am

If only white people did this when it came to all the anti-white shit.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:02 pm

People already go apeshit when they do an indirect version. Remember "All Lives Matter"?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:02 pm
People already go apeshit when they do an indirect version. Remember "All Lives Matter"?
Yeah I wonder why that could be…
It’s almost like Jews don’t want whites to be able to organize as a collective and advocate for themselves hmm…

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:12 pm

They've been very explicit about that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:49 pm

Kama wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:08 pm
They know this, back when anti-feminism was the hip new thing in the early 2010s people would take Hitler speeches and replace jew with white males. They just don't care, zionists and your ADL types do this shit because of insecurity because their turbocunt of a jewish mother overwhelmed them with jewish guilt which made them neurotic beta males. No wonder Liar Revealed's dad married a goy, he wasn't going to tolerate that shit.

Their women are allowed to run off with goyim men but they can't marry a non-jew since the children won't be "jewish" and that would be "finishing Hitler's work". This creates a massive sex imbalance making them even less confident, and add on top that being circumcised which destroys a lot of your sexual arousal? No wonder they feel like shit, along with being generally short and frail they will project their insecurity onto others by engaging in political correctness and guilt tripping that their mother did to them. Political correctness is just Jewish Guilt for the Goyim, and they use it to make whites and others feel as shitty as they do.

The jews who don't do this shit likely had a mother who wasn't a turbocunt. Liar Revealed's mother isn't even jewish, and Bill Maher didn't even know his mother was jewish growing up. Domineering shitty mothers ruin their men, just like with blacks and now white women are becoming that way too. Jewish men scheming in Wall St and Synagogue's isn't the problem, it's cunty jewish women.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:48 pm

I know my dad's parents were Zionists that forced him to go to Hebrew school for many years. He sucked at it and hated every moment of it. I don't think he ever got over having that forced on him and not being allowed to quit.

He doesn't stay Kosher or go to Temple anymore. The local synagogue went woke many years ago.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:26 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:49 pm
Political correctness is just Jewish Guilt for the Goyim, and they use it to make whites and others feel as shitty as they do.
This is known in the trade as "Ze Fuehrer's Revenge".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:49 am

Yes because goys don’t have the ability or imagination to make anything beyond VeggieTales

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:26 pm

Kama wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:49 am
Yes because goys don’t have the ability or imagination to make anything beyond VeggieTales
"Without [person(s)], we would've never gotten anything like [thing]"

This is one of my favorite logical fallacies, a true testament of the Narc Age.
It's currently especially popular to boost the importance of queer and black people, who have apparently played vital roles in everything.

(Black people are more important, of course, since apparently every queer movement and sub-culture was created by them.)
-Yours Truly