The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:07 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:15 am
Mudslims are really retarded for not uniting to fight against Chompers, they should know better than getting divided & conquered.
They were never united. All caliphs were ethnic empires. Even today the same everlasting struggle of Arabs vs. Persians vs. Turks continues. The levant is a huge disaster zone because all three countries want some. Islam is the only thing uniting these people and they all practice Islam differently. Arabs are pompous backstabbers who see themselves as the true ethnic successors of Muhammad, Persians are still ass-blasted hillbilly desert people destroyed their Sassanid empire, an empire that could hold its self against Rome, and Turks are entitled pricks that think they have the inherent right to own the planet and kill everyone who are not Turk - i.e. Mongolians.
Muhammad would be sad if he was alive.
Muhammad died before Islam expanded into the north east. It was of internal debate after his death if they should expand Islam outside the Arab tribes, but at the end of the day, Abu Bakr knew Islam could only remain strong if they were perpetually fighting kefir and plundering the infidel.
McGinnis wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:14 am
I mean, Lawrence of Arabia came to understand the folly of thinking Arabs can unite.
My favorite part of that whole film is when some Muslim zealot damaged the power grid to Damascus and all the Arab tribes started fighting amongst each other, one Arab even having the gull to demand the British to fix their technology for them. Perfect analogy for the Arab line of thinking.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:12 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:07 pm
Muhammad died before Islam expanded into the north east. It was of internal debate after his death if they should expand Islam outside the Arab tribes, but at the end of the day, Abu Bakr knew Islam could only remain strong if they were perpetually fighting kefir and plundering the infidel.
He never existed in the first place.
Islam is a product of Arabian Christians thinking the trinity is peak bullshit and wanting their own chosen one.
So they just made Jesus more Arabian and then the kaliphs retconned the absolute shit out of history and made anything to the contrary haram.
Muhammad is just a title, not a name. It's barely mentioned even in the Qumran, as opposed to Jesus and especially Mary.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:51 pm

I don't necessarily believe in Muhammad's existence either. I'm just following the lore.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:09 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:51 pm
I don't necessarily believe in Muhammad's existence either. I'm just following the lore.
Why follow mudshit lore? Do you believe the lost prophet will climb out of that well, too?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:09 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:51 pm
Why follow mudshit lore? Do you believe the lost prophet will climb out of that well, too?
No, he just stated Muhammad would be sad and I just stated the Arab expansion happened after his "supposed" death. 'Off my nuts, fedora.
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:32 pm

Or what? You're going to send a golem after me? You likely believe in those as well.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:04 pm

Don't make me contact my Rabbi. You won't like that.
SpoilerShow

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:02 am

The Jew-Fu masters are a sight to behold. They will punch you at the same time they'll pinch your coins.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:31 am

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:33 am

Shouldn't have said the black kid started it. That will be his undoing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette