Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Biden and His Presidency)

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:13 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:50 pm

Watch as libtards spin this on Trump voters.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:28 pm
Not yet. There's still time.
I will literally pound off all over a screenshot of DHI if he pulls off a win. I will post in this thread everyday for the rest of his presidency just to shit all over the dumbass OP.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:53 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:05 pm
I'm a bit turned on by a Kamala presidency. The accelerationist in me wants to witness the carnage. I feel far enough removed from the epicenter of it all to be able to enjoy myself for a minute before I'm next.
I would honestly rather have her as President. She doesn't have dementia, she comes from a law enforcement background, and she has big brown titties.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:55 pm

If Trump wins I will laugh to death, people will actually die around the world from riots and it will be the best thing ever. If you faggots want acceleration you want that outcome.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:13 pm

I'm liking this thread but was it really worth it, I mean how much longer is Joe gonna live?
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:23 pm

I'll bet presidential health care can make him a full term president. Two terms is pushing it.

Biden dying will be a direct result of assassination from the machine trying to put the first female president with a massive asterisk in place.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:26 pm

Hope his health plan covers the rare and hard to treat "cerebral lead poisoning" disease, then.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:31 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:55 pm
If Trump wins I will laugh to death, people will actually die around the world from riots and it will be the best thing ever. If you faggots want acceleration you want that outcome.
Accelerationism dosen't work. That means putting faith in normalfags waking up and noticicing pattens. I don't care if Biden cheated, normalfags made it easy for him.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:31 pm
mad bum wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:55 pm
Accelerationism dosen't work. That means putting faith in normalfags waking up and noticicing pattens. I don't care if Biden cheated, normalfags made it easy for him.
not just "waking up and noticing patterns", but actually getting up off their soft candy-asses and DOING something about it.

start by pulling these faggots out of their snug ivory towers and hanging them from a few trees, this kinda shit doesn't happen again...or at least so blatantly.
they were caught red-handed and the bastard will still "win".

just a thought...do with it what you will...