Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 24, 2022 3:42 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 12:31 pm
If Biden were trying to actively destroy the country, what would he be doing differently?
Nothing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Tue May 24, 2022 4:27 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 3:28 pm
He wouldn't be so obvious about it. This administration is both malicious and incompetent.
Look at all the pushback on things like CRT and vaccine mandates. People are being less and less compliant globally, and the tricks aren't working as well as they were. These guys are pushing their plans through as quickly as possible in the hopes the changes will be in place before there's too much pushback to do it.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Tue May 24, 2022 4:30 pm

Just wait until they enforce another wave of lockdowns & clotshots again, but for niggerpox this time.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue May 24, 2022 4:38 pm

Biden's Hispanic approval rating is of constant interest to me. As of yesterday, it's up to a big, mean 26%. Among races/ethnicities, Hispanics give him the lowest approval.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue May 24, 2022 4:51 pm

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 4:30 pm
Just wait until they enforce another wave of lockdowns & clotshots again, but for niggerpox this time.
From what I'm hearing, it's more faggotpox

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue May 24, 2022 5:12 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 4:38 pm
Biden's Hispanic approval rating is of constant interest to me. As of yesterday, it's up to a big, mean 26%. Among races/ethnicities, Hispanics give him the lowest approval.
The Cubans expats drag that percentage down significantly, since they abhor all things Communist. But I wouldn't believe you average illegal Central American immigrant will really not vote blue no matter what.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue May 24, 2022 5:15 pm

Depends if they're the ones being polled or not

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue May 24, 2022 8:19 pm

Trump made progress with Hispanics in 2020. He didn't win a majority, but he did better than expected. The Texas border along Mexico is usually solid blue, but Trump turned a lot of it red.

I think Biden's open border policy backfired. Hispanics don't like that. The migrants flooding into the country mostly end up in Hispanic neighborhoods, among their own kind, where people speak their language, and they take jobs and contribute to increased crime.

Biden being a bad Catholic whose admnistration endorses late-term abortion could be a factor, too.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Tue May 24, 2022 8:27 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 4:51 pm
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 4:30 pm
From what I'm hearing, it's more faggotpox
One good thing I've noticed is that IRL, almost all I've heard about it is, "We had to give up the future for COVID, but these guys get to keep rutting like animals?"

I'm thinking this isn't going to get a lot of public support. TPTB may have to put off their plans or show their hand in a way that leads to public pushback, even violence.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 24, 2022 10:33 pm

It'll be hard to spin this into the next humanity extinquisher, at least over here. The media keeps repeating that it's not all that dangeorus and harder to transmit than the dreaded Kung-Flu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette