Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:39 am

Holy shit, he was Meathead? That proves I haven't paid any attention.

Also it's amazing that no one interrupted the fella during the CNN interview.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:15 am

Just like how they're walking back some of their Covid narratives, they're walking back their support for Biden. They want someone else to run in 2024, at least. Even Fauci is starting to not poll well. Republican voter registrations are now ahead of Democrat registrations which, from I've heard, is very rare. They know that they're getting slaughtered in November. I think we're going to see a lot more shake-ups in the various media narratives this year.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:07 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:15 am
I think we're going to see a lot more shake-ups in the various media narratives this year.
That's why they're trying to provoke a war with russia in the ukraine.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:19 am

>implying that needs provoking
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:27 am

Well they and their fake news puppets are trying extra-hard at the moment.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:53 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:19 am
>implying that needs provoking
It does. Yeah Putin will probably invade but the establishment and their media cronies are trying to put NATO boots on the ground in the name 'protecting democracy' or some other shit. It's Iraq 2.0, that's what they want

It's inconceivable to them that a lot of Ukrainians might want to be Russian

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:46 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:39 am
Also it's amazing that no one interrupted the fella during the CNN interview.
It is all too evident the DNC wants Biden replaced. His purpose was to get a dem in office to undo any progress Trump has made.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:51 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:53 am
It does. Yeah Putin will probably invade but the establishment and their media cronies are trying to put NATO boots on the ground in the name 'protecting democracy' or some other shit. It's Iraq 2.0, that's what they want
Yeah, but I think Putin is less likely to do shit when everyon and their mother is just waiting for him to do it.
Pulling another "These mysterious soldiers are totally not our guys!" they used when their annexed Crimea and Eastern Ukraine won't work quite as well the second time around.
It's inconceivable to them that a lot of Ukrainians might want to be Russian
So what? Eastern European nations have always been the playthings of either the West or Russia.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:08 pm

Russia will step in and take some more land from the Ukraine and the world will do nothing. Biden will just pull another Obama like they did with Crimea and the EU will do nothing for Ukrainian refugees despite opening their assholes to millions of useless Muslims.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:51 am
So what? Eastern European nations have always been the playthings of either the West or Russia.
I wonder how the Turks feel about that?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:02 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:46 am
It is all too evident the DNC wants Biden replaced. His purpose was to get a dem in office to undo any progress Trump has made.
And instead he might end up wiping them out completely
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:51 am
Yeah, but I think Putin is less likely to do shit when everyon and their mother is just waiting for him to do it.
Are you kidding? The time couldn't be more ripe for Putin to do something. Who's going to stop him? Joe Biden? Dementia Joe? Joe Biden doesn't even know where he is half the time and he's shitting himself the other half. The disastrous Afghan pull out told Putin and Xi that they could act the fool now.
Who else is going to act against him? Britain? France? The EJew? They're all bigger jokes than America at this point.

There's a reason Putin never contemplated taking over Ukraine when Trump was in office, despite the media kikes banging on day after day about how Putin controls Trump, but is seriously contemplating it now that Biden's in office.