Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
CuckTurdginson

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:11 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:42 am
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:26 am
Shouldn’t be hard to turn Roe being overturned into an electoral W - Republicans ran on the assault weapons ban in 94 and won in a landslide
There isn't a national abortion ban though. What states are going to flip as a result of abortion being left up to the states? Abortion laws will reflect the desires of the people that live there. The red states will ban it, the purple states will allow it up to 15-20 weeks and the blue states will allow it on 2 year olds.
Wisconsin and Michigan have old laws that would take effect upon Roe's overturning. Granted, they're tied up in lawsuits - but the possibility is real. Pennsylvania seems to have stuff more set in stone, but that could be changed with a Republican Governor. So, these swing states - its legal, but tenuous.

Georgia has not been purple for that long, with a law set to take effect. The only one doing it as you imagined that has a Senate and Governors race up is Arizona.

My point was that Biden's too much of a boob for muhbluewave to happen.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:36 am

One somewhat forgotten part of history was the Joe Biden was the Senate Judiciary Committee chair during the Bork and Thomas confirmation hearings which kicked off a major escalation in the Senate/judges shit show we are still dealing with today.

Here's a clip of Biden being a smarmy jackass during the Thomas hearings. Still, take note of the mental capacity between 2022 Dementia Joe and 1991 Biden. The difference is pretty stark.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:43 am

RedLine wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:36 am
One somewhat forgotten part of history
It's not forgotten. It was all over the 2020 campaign, Biden said he didn't regret pulling the Anita Hill stunt, and when it came to the election challenges everybody was like 'Ah yes, Joe Biden's the one who didn't want Clarence Thomas on the court'
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:33 am
Still, take note of the mental capacity between 2022 Dementia Joe and 1991 Biden. The difference is pretty stark.
Is it? I mean, yes, he could talk in clear and coherent sentences back then. But he's still talking a bunch of gibberish. He was a fucking dimwit back then same as he is now

What you should make a note of is his face. It's not just age that has changed Biden's looks, Sleepy Joe's had, shall we say, 'procedures'. Also, check the hairline. Notice how he miraculously has more hair now than he did in 1991

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:45 am

He at least seemed mentally awake. Now he's got a surprised look on his face all the time, while being obviously benighted.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:53 am

I think that even '91 was after Biden's strokes. They don't like to bring up that Biden had two strokes for obvious reasons

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:06 am

This brings to mind German news articles during the election where they claimed that both Trump and Biden are considered "super agers" who stay mentally fit with 70+ :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:45 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:59 am

He's just pranking everyone, bro. He's like some wise Wuxia master.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:12 pm

Joe was wondering what that handler wanted from him. He had already forgotten who that was or why he sounded funny.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:28 pm

Dementia moment no. 34858568493400
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.