Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
McGinnis

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by McGinnis » Wed May 25, 2022 1:50 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 10:33 pm
It'll be hard to spin this into the next humanity extinquisher, at least over here. The media keeps repeating that it's not all that dangeorus and harder to transmit than the dreaded Kung-Flu.
Kung-flu wasn't all that dangerous and look at what they did with it.

They are shameless. Don't forget that they wanted to do what they ended up doing with Kung-Flu way back in 2009 with Swine Flu. But we were a lot less demoralised back then and didn't fall for it.

This is from 2015. They've been trying to create a pretext to set-up their global tracking system and digital ID for a long time now

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun May 29, 2022 12:19 am

It's not formally announced yet, but Biden wants to forgive $``10,000 of student loan debt for people with incomes under $150,000. It's going to be a complicated process. People will have to prove their income because the IRS, by law, can't share that info even with another government agency. So there's a lot of room for this to be a big mess.

Also, there's a lot anger that $10,000 isn't enough. People want it all cancelled. And things have gotten racial, of course!

Some great tweets:

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sun May 29, 2022 12:27 am

>black women
>the most educated demographic
Citation desperately needed.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun May 29, 2022 12:35 am

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 12:27 am
>black women
>the most educated demographic
Citation desperately needed.
I was going to make literally this exact same post

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 29, 2022 12:53 am

Black women are the most retarded demographic in the US.
Fixed.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun May 29, 2022 1:12 am

It's asians followed by whites. Black women, however, are the number one demographic in driving black men into the arms of white women.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sun May 29, 2022 1:24 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 1:12 am
It's asians followed by whites. Black women, however, are the number one demographic in driving black men into the arms of fat, obese white women.
FTFY
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 29, 2022 1:40 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 12:19 am
It's not formally announced yet, but Biden wants to forgive $``10,000 of student loan debt for people with incomes under $150,000. It's going to be a complicated process. People will have to prove their income because the IRS, by law, can't share that info even with another government agency.
Also been talked about that they are just going to forget about the income requirement and just do 10k flat. That being said, 10k is life changing money for me and it's the least that old faggot can do, because they're not getting the money otherwise.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 29, 2022 3:05 am

Biden is fucking terrified. I've sperged about the student loan debt enough. You have to understand though, just how many debtors are out there. Young voters. Typically voting liberal. With 50k of student loan debt. Their own mistakes? Oh sure. I'm not saying otherwise. But Biden's administration is hanging on by a thread, with shit-tier approval ratings and hilarious inflation running wild. If student loan payments resume as scheduled, with nothing to defray those costs, people who are barely making it will be rioting and chimping out in the streets. The 100 days of george floyd riots will be a distant, fond memory next to the gnashing of teeth caused by calling in that massive debt.

When you think about it, Biden is in a corner. He can't forgive all of the debt because the government wants that money. But he can't start charging people again without riots. His approval rating is already garbage in an environment with no student loan payments at all!

When Biden gave out the stimulus last time, I used a chunk of it to pay off the largest interest rate student loan I had left. Figured Biden could pay Biden, haha. I don't even have 10k worth of debt anymore. If Biden forgives it, I'm free and clear. I knew holding out on that old cuck would be the right move. And I was right about them extending the freeze too. That shit just keeps getting extended further and further out, and now he wants to forgive it!

But you know, forgiving 15k... That's not gonna do shit for those poor sod with 50k+ of debt. Only the small-timers like me, who went to the Value-Mart for their higher education and got scholarships. So this proposed debt relief is both too much and not enough. It's not enough for his core base of shitlibs who make bad decisions. But it's far more than is needed for people like me.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun May 29, 2022 7:00 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 1:40 am
That being said, 10k is life changing money for me
Even you're a college fag? Damn, I guess I'm paying the loans for every American DHI member.