Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:30 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:24 pm
They still cucked on the mandate for health care workers, so it's not a 100% win.
Yeah, cue more screaming from mainstream pleb media about how hospitals are being "overrun" because they fired all the staff for refusing mandate and then 4 people with covid needed ER care.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:32 pm

CNN is "reporting" (without evidence of course) that Putin is preparing a false flag operation to invade Ukraine. The rightwing pundits are calling tis a maneuver to deflect the bad news for the Biden administration. At this point, both could be true at the same time and I wouldn't be surprised.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:37 pm

I'll go to my grave before I believe anything from CNN

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:37 pm
I'll go to my grave
hopefully very soon

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:08 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:24 pm
They still cucked on the mandate for health care workers, so it's not a 100% win.
It still saved a lot of people money and jobs. This week produce (as in vegetables) skyrocketed about ten percent just because distributors assumed drivers were going to quit. There is still some boarder issues with truck drivers needing to provide vaccination passports to cross the Cucknadian border. Thanks Trudope.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:12 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:08 pm
It still saved a lot of people money and jobs
You're celebrating that they only screwed over 10 million people rather than 100 million.

The left always do this. They push the window to the extreme, the courts bring the window back but not all the way back, and you end up celebrating that they only moved the window five points to the left instead of 100 points.

Biden and OSHA should have no more right to mandate covid vaccination for healthcare workers than for anyone else, and in cucking out John Roberts has allowed the Deep State to set the predicate for continued restrictions.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:28 pm

My understanding on why the healthcare workers got screwed is not because of OHSA but because the hospitals that they worked at get federal funds through Medicare and such. It's the classic if you take money from someone you are their bitch.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:32 pm

I love this. Oh you think you have the Kung Flu? Well it will take until the symptoms disappear or until you are dead before you get these. :lol:

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:42 pm

If the Chinkflu jabbers actually did anything except fill your body with placebo Gatorade and give men under 40 heart problems, it'd almost make sense to mandate vaccines for people in healthcare. Doctors, nurses, hospital staff -- they all work around the sick and the dying all day and we all know Covid is worst for immunocompromised people and old farts. So yeah, Dr. Dipshit works with a Chinkflu patient during the day, gets the shit on him and/or in him (because masks don't do shit to stop it either) and then Dr. Dipshit can go spread that to every other patient he sees that day. And his staff. And his family at home. And his friends at the bar he sees after work. And all the regular schlubs at the grocery store he stops at after his shift. And so on.

But obviously, the big sticking point is, you can inject these leaky vaccines by the gallon and they don't actually do anything to not make you get sick. So why the fuck even bother? The negatives and the lack of actual efficacy needs to outweigh the virtue signaling, Covid-theater "positives".

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:00 am

It's about sendin a message. If they stop stabbing people they'd be capitulating before the evil right-wingers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette