Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by mad bum » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:10 am

I know someone who I begged not to get the double clot shot and they are super sick now, meanwhile I had chest tightness for 3 days and I feel fine now.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:05 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:28 pm
My understanding on why the healthcare workers got screwed is not because of OHSA but because the hospitals that they worked at get federal funds through Medicare and such. It's the classic if you take money from someone you are their bitch.
Nothing costs more than free shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:12 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:10 am
I had chest tightness for 3 days
Probably more to do with your obesity

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:07 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:42 pm
If the Chinkflu jabbers actually did anything except fill your body with placebo Gatorade and give men under 40 heart problems, it'd almost make sense to mandate vaccines for people in healthcare
And if I had wheels I'd be a wagon.

If the clot shots weren't clot shots but an actual sterilising vaccine that didn't have the worst side effect profile of any vaccine administered in the last thirty years at least, fewer people would have a problem with them. I'd still have a problem with them trying to coerce medical treatment in exchange for participation in society but that contingent would be a lot quieter if it didn't really harm you

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:31 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:07 am
Guest wrote:
If the Chinkflu jabbers actually did anything except fill your body with placebo Gatorade and give men under 40 heart problems, it'd almost make sense to mandate vaccines for people in healthcare

If the clot shots weren't clot shots but an actual sterilising vaccine that didn't have the worst side effect profile of any vaccine administered in the last thirty years at least, fewer people would have a problem with them. I'd still have a problem with them trying to coerce medical treatment in exchange for participation in society but that contingent would be a lot quieter if it didn't really harm you
I mean, I'm vaxxed, but not boosted. Just because I didn't bother to do the research. I just went and got it. And luckily, my employer let me ditch my mask for 6 months. So that was nice. That aside, yeah, the side-effects that I know about now would make me reticent to get it for sure. But its too late. If I get some negative side-effects down the line and have heart problems or turn into a werewolf or something, it happens. If I don't, that's good too.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:04 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:31 am
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I mean, I'm vaxxed, but not boosted. Just because I didn't bother to do the research. I just went and got it. And luckily, my employer let me ditch my mask for 6 months. So that was nice. That aside, yeah, the side-effects that I know about now would make me reticent to get it for sure. But its too late. If I get some negative side-effects down the line and have heart problems or turn into a werewolf or something, it happens. If I don't, that's good too.
5G zombie.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:11 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:31 am
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I got vaxxed too when it was launched. I hope the judge's mandate holds true and they (pharma) have to release their in house findings.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:28 am

Going with the assumption that the vaccines are good and pure and our overlords seriously believe in them....

The roll-out of the vaccines was REALLY stupid. Their tactic was to just expect us to trust them.

They should have instead had town hall-style discussions. Open Q&A's with real people asking questions of 'da experts. Live TV. Live streaming. Like the Presidential debates. Fauci loves being on camera. If he really does believe in these vaccines, he would surely be up for a few of these.

But they didn't do that. Instead, they shut down people who asked questions. They dismissed anything outside of the narrative as conspiracy. They asked you to wear a mask everywhere while not wearing masks themselves. They revealed that the "We're all in this together" theme of the pandemic in 2020 was a huge lie.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:52 am

What pisses me off the most, is that for about 6 months, where I live it was like life as normal. I live in Western New York. No masks at my work, no masks in stores, restaurants, etc. Masks at hospitals, doctors office, and schools (but schools weren't open for a large part of that.)

Now, Kathy Hochul, the stupid fucking cunt, decided to reinstate a mask mandate after giving the entire state a long maskless taste of freedom. When everybody thought the vaccines weren't Gatorade and pleasant thoughts and that they actually worked.

Now we're all stuck in masks again, everywhere in public indoor settings and we can't dare question the narrative that these vaccines are perfect, unimpeachable creations by the world's greatest scientific minds.

So fuck it all.

Make shit that works and that doesn't actively harm people who get it and then gently encourage people to get it. Don't force it on people when its basically a political placebo.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:04 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:52 am
I live in Western New York.
I'm sorry.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]