Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:46 pm

Why do they even bother with the theatrics? Everyone already knows that they don't let Joe get asked questions or answer them without a thorough script.
It's like Japanese interviews.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:32 am

I think they're trying hard to actually make him look somewhat cognitive. His last Europe tour where his handlers would kick everyone out with some other Euro-cuck leader sitting there looking dumbfounded.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:32 am

Meanwhile, while everyone is laughing at Joe and his incompetence, Recucklicans are looking to sell out their voters once again

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:01 am

McGinnis wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:32 am
Meanwhile, while everyone is laughing at Joe and his incompetence, Recucklicans are looking to sell out their voters once again
We need some of these old RINOs to fucking die already.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:13 am

The GOP is always eager to take defeat from the jaws of victory.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:34 am

RINO cucks like Cocaine don't even bother to put on a show any more. Much better for them that they be the minority party, the grift is much sweeter and they don't have the responsibility of leadership.

Remember, were it not for the GOP, forget the Democrats, the GOP, Trump would still be President

Trump was onto something when he was mumbling in early '21 about starting a new party. The Republican Party, in its current form, is just too diseased to be effective

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:15 am

Is Trump running again? I think he should be able to. This 6th of January glow op doesn't seem to gain enough traction even though they're trying really hard. Would the party want that though? Who else might run instead?
It's a trap!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:36 am

Newhalf wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:15 am
Is Trump running again?
He's hinting at it. It looks highly likely, unless he drops dead or something. Of course, the Deep State are trying to hold the January 6th show trials over him like the Sword of Damocles because they know that, if he runs, he'll win. They want to take him out of the running.
Newhalf wrote:
Would the party want that though?
Hell no. Trump ruined establishment GOP's grift.

Look at what his court appointments have accomplished just in this past week. Overturned Roe, which has been a white whale for the Republicans for fifty years. Struck down a century old New York concealed carry law, which should make it easier to get a CC permit. Told the EPA to go fuck themselves on regulating muh emissions. Of course, Kavanaugh cucked on Remain in Mexico but he's a Bushite cuck anyway so that's no surprise.

But, just on his court appointments alone, he's gotten results and made a convincing case for his second term. Establishment Republicans don't want that. Politics to them is mainly about making money which is why they have no interest in actually solving the issues they're sent to DC to solve. It's basically the same reason why the Democrats don't actually do anything to elevate women and minorities, despite all their claims. If they did that, the donations would dry up.
Newhalf wrote:
Who else might run instead?
Other than Trump there's Ron DeSantis, who might put his name down but he won't run if Trump does. If the establishment GOP succeed in taking out those two, the remaining field is pretty shit. You've got Pence, Haley, maybe Romney, Mike Pompeo. All neocon shitbags, none of them up to the task. Even Demented Joe Biden could probably beat them without having to resort to fraud

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:12 am

If Trump was smart, he'd VP for DeSantis and sweep the right, then work on the independents, libertarians and moderates. He got in because of populism and it's the only way he's getting in again. I think he'd work better as a VP for public relations reasons, and also because of his age.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:19 am

SpoilerShow