Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Biden and His Presidency)

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2021 5:34 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 10:43 am
This is old news but... Thanks to Biden dragging his feet and missing the exit date for Afghanistan Trump brokered the Taliban has been going on a killing spree. Without cooperation from both the Taliban and the local government they could harbour surviving ISIS members out of spite and start back up attacks in Syria and Iraq.
This is all entirely their intention.
Taliban going on a killing spree? Well, I guess America will have to stay there for a few more years. Taliban sheltering former ISIS, who want to start back up attacks in Syria and Iraq? Well, I guess America has to go back to Syria because the JV team is back

Not to mention that, as has been said before, they never had the slightest intention of pulling out of Afghanistan because the Chinese need them there to protect their interests and the Military Industrial Complex and the politicians in Washington are so corrupt that they care more about protecting China's interests than protecting their own citizens.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed May 12, 2021 10:36 am

Jen Psaki says the quiet part out loud about Joe Biden

“He takes questions nearly every day he’s out [with] the press,” Psaki told her former CNN and Obama administration colleague and friend Axelrod on “The Axe Files” podcast.

“A lot of times, we say, ‘Don’t take questions,’” she continued. “But he’s going to do what he wants to do because he’s the president of the United States.”
Heh.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 12, 2021 11:04 am

She's trying to find a nice way to say the old man is senile and his staff spend their days figuring out ways to keep the doddering old fool from spilling his spaghet everywhere.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed May 12, 2021 11:44 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:04 am
She's trying to find a nice way to say the old man is senile and his staff spend their days figuring out ways to keep the doddering old fool from spilling his spaghet everywhere.
We figured that

Good to see Biden is running his 'Presidency' the same way he ran his 'campaign' - in the basement and away from the public where he can't make a fool of himself

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed May 12, 2021 1:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:44 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:04 am
We figured that

Good to see Biden is running his 'Presidency' the same way he ran his 'campaign' - in the basement and away from the public where he can't make a fool of himself
You watch way too much Ben Shapiro. You need to go back.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed May 12, 2021 2:42 pm

Maybe one of this days Biden's dementia will result in something entertaining:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 12, 2021 3:35 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 2:42 pm
Maybe one of this days Biden's dementia will result in something entertaining:

Not likely unless you find the concept of expanding middle eastern military intervention hilarious.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 12, 2021 3:35 pm

The IRL version will hopefully be about trannies.
And I liked Leslie Nielsen in Scary Movie. He allowed me to pretend that I was watching Naked Gun instead.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed May 12, 2021 4:11 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 3:35 pm
Not likely unless you find the concept of expanding middle eastern military intervention hilarious.
I do actually.
When he called Trump the worst president ever, everyone assumed he meant 'I could do better'. As it turns out what he meant was 'hold my beer'

The US will be bankrupt within two years

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 12, 2021 4:27 pm

They'll just raise their debt ceiling, which they're already doing at least once per year.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette