Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Lindsay's Liver

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:54 pm

It would be fun to see him not run because there's no way that they're going to run Kamala and it would be such a slap in the face to her.

But I think he is going to run. Biden himself is too senile to know that he's senile and I'm sure that he's a useful puppet for the party. Die-hard Democrat voters will overlook his flaws.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:58 am

It’s the two party stranglehold - a lot of liberals would break rank if they felt they could.

I say Trump wins this time nonetheless - it’s an election where the normies don’t really want to vote for either choice - which historically has gone to the republicans (see 2004 and 2016 and arguably even 1988).
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:11 am

I'm pretty sure the communist voting machine will keep Trump out.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:51 am

The same few states that are rigged will keep in the "D."
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:52 am

Once you've tasted the D, you can never go back
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:54 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:58 am
It’s the two party stranglehold - a lot of liberals would break rank if they felt they could.
Bernie bros especially. But I don't think anything meaningful will happen in the midterms. I doubt Trump will win or even be allowed to run. Those in power are 100% committed to preventing any populist candidate from running in the future.

I think it likely we'll end up with another Biden-like. Whether that's Biden himself, Kamala (lmao) or a RINO.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:11 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:54 am
I think it likely we'll end up with another Biden-like. Whether that's Biden himself, Kamala (lmao) or a RINO.
DeSantis. The RINOs love him because they know he will bend the knee on foreign policy and start more wars. He's a career politician so unlike Trump who can fund his own campaign DeSantis needs the establishment to fund him. He will change real quick when president, just like Obama did.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:49 pm

Guess I'm a RINO now because I've been happy with him as the governor and it's becoming likely he gets my vote in the primary.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:55 am

RedLine wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:49 pm
Guess I'm a RINO now because I've been happy with him as the governor and it's becoming likely he gets my vote in the primary.
He is good at the state level, no question, but will he tell the globalists to fuck off after they fund him to the office, that is the question.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:33 am

DeSantis is untested in global matters. That's true and a good argument for nominating Trump.
I don't think it makes DeSantis a RINO though. If he softens over the next year that would be a red flag because he can pretty much do whatever he wants within the state.