Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Biden and His Presidency)

Post by Guest » Fri May 14, 2021 1:38 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 7:16 am
Fuck I hated it when stupid leftists think they are informed and in a position of authority. Bill O'Reilly and George Bush Jr's stupidity ruined political discourse.
I blame Jon Leibowitz personally

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 14, 2021 10:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 1:38 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 7:16 am
Fuck I hated it when stupid leftists think they are informed and in a position of authority. Bill O'Reilly and George Bush Jr's stupidity ruined political discourse.
I blame Jon Leibowitz personally
But those two fucks gave him all the ammo he needed with their dumb shit. He didn't need to outright lie like they do today, they said plenty of retarded things like "Tide comes in, tide comes out", "weapons of mass destruction are totally there guys" and "we will be greeted as liberators", it was easy as hell to paint conservatives as drooling retards who loved blood, oil and Jesus.

And because of that Mr Leibowitz helped spawn the dozens of shitty ripoff shows like his when he launched half their fucking careers like John Oliver, Colbert, Samantha Bee and because of his retirement Trevor Noah. I'm sure there were more on his show he branched off because it seems every hack comedian had a left wing political show (actually it's not just the left, Crowder and Dave Rubin are failed comedians too).
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri May 14, 2021 10:39 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 10:19 pm
But those two fucks gave him all the ammo he needed with their dumb shit.
Thing is that when you're a propagandist you don't really need ammo. Yes, Bush being a retard and an absolute disaster certainly helped but it wasn't necessary.

It's because of Leibowitz that the left has this picture of the right that's a complete caricature and has little resemblance to reality, and the worst part is that whenever people tried to call him on his bullshit he'd always deflect with 'I'm just a comedian, bro'. Whatever you think of Bush and the establishment Neocons it's Jon Stewart that really ruined the discourse.

Post by Guest » Sat May 15, 2021 3:22 am

How long do we reckon? Keeping mind he's way worse in private than he is in public

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat May 15, 2021 3:30 am

Give Grandpa a break, he's probably just reliving his past experiences with bad dudes like Corn Pop. Coarse language is oar foe the course!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 15, 2021 6:56 am

Senile people are often difficult to deal with, due to frustration and/or dementia.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat May 15, 2021 6:48 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:30 am
Give Grandpa a break, he's probably just reliving his past experiences with bad dudes like Corn Pop. Coarse language is oar foe the course!
Is that why he was chasing the aides around with length of chain he was swinging overhead?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed May 19, 2021 7:35 pm

I love the razor edge the US is walking between supporting Israel or Palastine. I think Grandpa Joe has flip flopped like twice now trying to pay lip service to the moderates and his radical base.

Can Russia just launch the nukes already and we can get the Apocalypse started?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 19, 2021 10:52 pm

No. Putin read The Art Of War. Why interrupt your enemy while he's making blunders every day?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu May 20, 2021 12:08 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 10:52 pm
No. Putin read The Art Of War. Why interrupt your enemy while he's making blunders every day?
If he read the Art of War he wouldn't have found that in there. 'Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake' is a Napoleon quote