Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Biden and His Presidency)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 05, 2021 10:31 am

Don't you know anything about SCIENCE!!?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 05, 2021 10:53 am

It's very scientific to close gyms and outdoor dining but allow amazon to operate packed (with people) warehouses and indoor cafeterias. Close outdoor sporting events in massive domed arenas, but keep airplane/train travel (in tiny cars where everyone breathes the same air). So much science.

A small piece of fabric will definitely keep microorganisms from entering your nostrils. Which is why masks freely allow you to smell farts, dog turds, food cooking and whatever else is in the air. Very scientific.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed May 05, 2021 11:52 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 10:53 am
It's very scientific to close gyms and outdoor dining but allow amazon to operate packed (with people) warehouses and indoor cafeterias. Close outdoor sporting events in massive domed arenas, but keep airplane/train travel (in tiny cars where everyone breathes the same air). So much science.

A small piece of fabric will definitely keep microorganisms from entering your nostrils. Which is why masks freely allow you to smell farts, dog turds, food cooking and whatever else is in the air. Very scientific.
I'm glad "trust the science" has finally become a meme. The left was doing this shit for decades but the useless Christian Right would just respond with dumb shit like "Muh Jesus, science is the devil" and this, allowing the left to go unchallenged with their "facts". The only ones doing that in the 2000s were the Libertarians (before the establishment ones got cucked hard) but recently the right has smartened up a bit and is actually reading studies rather than obnoxiously brow beating.

I'm so fucking glad Bill O'Reilly is irrelevant, that prick was complete cancer and along with Bush is one of the biggest reasons Millenials are such retarded leftists.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu May 06, 2021 12:41 pm

The left still points to muh climate change as ‘proof’ that the right doesn’t listen. What they don’t seem to get is that they are consistent about causing panic and worry but have no consensus on what the hell to do about it.

Take the ozone layer. CFCs became HCFCs which then became HFCs. Causing zero definitive harm….but oh noes! Suddenly the good ones cause 90 percent of the increase to the warming effect.
The media admit it is ultimately a wealth distribution scheme in the name of preventing more global poverty. But again, WHAT is the most important thing to do? Some lists mention jets as the number one polluter, others mention cows, others mention recycling of all damn things.
And none of this will work without all governments going along--like a cartel, and not giving in to cheating to profit at the expense of others doing their share. We all know those always end up well. :roll:
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 06, 2021 1:43 pm

You can believe in global warming all you want. But like you said, what the hell do you do in response? Take the working class of every nation back to the stone age? Obviously not. So why would I support shitlib policies that seem designed to do just that? Like draconian attempts to force the working class out of cars and onto public transit. That's not about fuel efficiency, it's about control.

And no fucking government has any intention of reducing its GDP to combat global warming. The only group they're okay with screwing over are the working poor. As always. The private jets will stay. The bloated military budget breeding excessive spending on fuel-guzzling fighters will continue. The rich will have their limos and boats and extra houses with upkeep and utility costs for places they barely visit. It's just like gun control. The only "control" happening is over the working class law-abiding citizens. The rich will always have access to firearms. They will always have free access to travel wherever they wish. They will never be subject to abrogation of their rights or privileges. Only we are.

I still maintain the biggest source of damage to the environment is from megacorps that fuck the shit out of everything. They have entire legal divisions devoted to protecting themselves from lawsuits after they've finished poisoning the local water sources. There's some captain planet villain level shit going on with them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 07, 2021 3:34 pm

Or they just do their poison work in China, where no ZOG dares interfere.
Because apparently I can shit on your carpet all I want, as long as it's in a specific corner.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri May 07, 2021 3:44 pm

Why would ZOG interfere? They're the ones moving it there

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 07, 2021 9:32 pm

Fair enough.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon May 10, 2021 9:59 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 10:31 am
Don't you know anything about SCIENCE!!?!
A woman once blinded me with science, it was a trial for a new deterrent device used to fend off rapists, as a test subject I can say that it worked very well.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 10, 2021 10:43 am

This is old news but... Thanks to Biden dragging his feet and missing the exit date for Afghanistan Trump brokered the Taliban has been going on a killing spree. Without cooperation from both the Taliban and the local government they could harbour surviving ISIS members out of spite and start back up attacks in Syria and Iraq. America would have never made peace in Afghanistan. Best thing we could have done is leave the Taliban on "good" terms and try to have a tribal Islamic group at the very least cooperating against outside Islamic terrorist groups.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.