ANTIFA Retards

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: ANTIFA Retards

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:23 pm

Why prosecute, man? Nothing happened. This is fine.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:51 pm

Now that Trump is out...
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:16 pm

Night of the Long Knives - Portland Edition.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:53 pm

LAW & ORDER!

When Antifa was burning small bourgeoisie stores, that was alright. But they dared to torch one of Apple's properties? That's stepping on the toes of Soros's allies, and that's going too far. Oy vey shutout down.

If Teddy boy here manages to really curb Antics for good (what are the odds?), it will show that Orange Monitor could have done it last year, as long as he really cared and wanted to exert his authority.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:05 pm

Optics, bro. Just wait until his second term, when he'll do what he promised to do in the first one.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:49 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:53 pm
If Teddy boy here manages to really curb Antics for good (what are the odds?), it will show that Orange Monitor could have done it last year, as long as he really cared and wanted to exert his authority.
I don't know how you've managed to turn Ted 'The Cuck' Wheeler's inaction and dereliction of duty to spite his political enemies against those political enemies. What happens in Portland is Wheeler's responsibility. He was offered help. He spat in Trump's face.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:59 pm

You seriously can't just turn the army on a city unless you declare martial law, which the media would of just spun negatively anyway. Truth be told, the game was rigged from the start.

Honestly anyone in shitland deserves everything that's happening, they were grossly blue it wasn't even close.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:23 pm

The problem wasn't the media. The problem was with Esper, Trump's defense secretary. He was a RINO cuck so opposed to implementing the Insurrection Act that he actually went as far as to move National Guard units without Trump's knowledge, and took away their weapons and equipment.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:10 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:49 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:53 pm
I don't know how you've managed to turn Ted 'The Cuck' Wheeler's inaction and dereliction of duty to spite his political enemies against those political enemies. What happens in Portland is Wheeler's responsibility. He was offered help. He spat in Trump's face.
It was Trump's job to rage quit Twitter to destroy Twitters stocks or something.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:02 am

It would have been better and more dignified than what he actually did: being a little whiny bitch and getting humiliated on his way out.