Victoria: Australia's Shame

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Victoria: Australia's Shame

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:05 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:03 pm
The difference is
There is no difference

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:07 pm

There is if you tell them often enough.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:07 pm
There is if you tell them often enough.
No, look. What it comes down to is, they've spent just as much time preventing you, the ordinary average citizen, from getting monoclonal antibodies as they have at preventing you from getting Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine. It is therefore just as bad for them to be showing The Queen taking this medicine as it is for them showing her taking Ivermectin

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:28 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:25 pm
The clip is here:

phpBB [video]

It shows the hypocrisy of them shitting on the drug, they have often shown the horse version of the drug on screen but this snuck through.
Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:35 pm
Sotrovimab is a monoclonal antibody, yet another thing they've told us wasn't effective against covid and therefore us peasants weren't allowed to have

That was only recent because Joe Rogan used it with Ivermectin. They were cool with it since it was only used in the hospital, Nick Rekieta mentioned that he kept asking them to give it to him but he couldn't get any. The real reason though is that Pfizer and Merck have their new Covid pills out so the antibodies are competition.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:39 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:28 am
That was only recent because Joe Rogan used it with Ivermectin
No, they've been doing this for a while. Peter McCullough talked about how he couldn't get them to patients even though they'd been FDA approved.
Poonoo wrote:
They were cool with it since it was only used in the hospital
Even in the hospitals, it was impossible for most patients to get anything other than steroids, remdesivir and eventually ventilation which usually blows out the patient's lungs. This is why Zelenko (Jewish doctor who recommends Ivermectin, treated Trump, Bolsonaro and others) recommends that people keep out of hospital
Poonoo wrote:
The real reason though is that Pfizer and Merck have their new Covid pills out so the antibodies are competition.
I know why they do it.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:13 pm

That's why I didn't bother going to the doctor when I fell ill last month. I knew my symptoms were just like Covid, but either it wasn't it or it was a somewhat mild form of it, and since doctors are completely useless regarding that, I figured I'd just brace it through and I'd be fine.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:55 pm

Fun fact: during most doctors' strikes, mortality usually stays the same or decreases

guestfag

Post by guestfag » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:28 am

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:31 pm

Florida is just a better Australia.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:38 pm

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:31 pm
Florida is just a better Australia America.
Fixed.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.