Victoria: Australia's Shame

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Victoria: Australia's Shame

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:58 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:50 am
Are they pushing it on the abbos as well? Finish what the Anglos started?
They haven't excluded anyone (except themselves), just like how in New York they don't give a shit if blacks are the most affected by the vaccine passport shit. The moment a minority acts out of line leftists reveal how little they think of them.

Just like Cuomo with the Jews in New York.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:09 am

I thought we'd been over how modern liberalism gives no fucks for minorities in practice. Those kids are still in cages/detention centers at the border. The media just stopped covering it after Biden won. The ONLY thing liberals do which helps minorities in the short term is to throw out a bunch of gibs. But then they attach conditions to those gibs which only increase poverty for minorities long-term, such as forcing families apart in order to receive financial/food assistance. Liberal policies encourage black men to be absent and black women to have more kids.
SpoilerShow
Even on the subject of gibs, Biden has been pretty stingy. Oh, we bailed out shitloads of corporations I'm sure, but the number of gibsmedat checks handed to working poors has been rather light, all things considered. We got one under Trump and I think just the one under Biden.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:08 pm

I know they dont actually care but charging some abbo 5 grand he surely doesnt have would be bad optics regardless.
Not that many of them even have jobs to begin with. But something tells me they won't get fined.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:51 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:47 am

What if you walk around with an half-empty mug of coffee but never actually take a sip from it? Will a cop be assigned to follow you in order to make sure you drink it in a sensible amount of time?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:47 am
What if you walk around with an half-empty mug of coffee but never actually take a sip from it? Will a cop be assigned to follow you in order to make sure you drink it in a sensible amount of time?
So you are the "the mug is half-empty" guy?
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:19 pm

With news like these: yes :|
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:47 pm

Oi, you gotta loicense for a beverage of that scalding heat, mate?

You should just rename this thread Australia: Australia's Shame seeing as the whole country has gone full police state.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:50 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:47 pm
You should just rename this thread Australia: Australia's Shame seeing as the whole country has gone full police state.
He should but Jewnoo's on full cope

"We're not ALL that bad, I swear!"

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:50 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:47 pm
He should but Jewnoo's on full cope

"We're not ALL that bad, I swear!"
Minor correction, it's "at least we aren't Victoria". :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.