Victoria: Australia's Shame

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Victoria: Australia's Shame

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:51 am

They should make a vax that you can drink, so they'd just have to infest the tap water.
This morning I went to Rod Barton's office to peacefully protest. There was only a security man inside and when he came out to ask why I was there I explained my reason and he smugly said that Rod and his team won't be there all week
I assume he is holed up in the Koalaschanze, one of the many Führerhauptquartiere of Australia.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:02 pm

It’s time to give Australia back to the country's aboriginals and kick the British savages back to the UK.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:25 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:02 pm
kick the British savages back to the UK.
Fuck no. I don't want those twats here. They wouldn't be able to handle the colder weather and miserable climate anyway

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:23 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
It’s time to give Australia back to the country's aboriginals and kick the British savages back to the UK.
With white people gone they would probably quickly turn to Islam.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:27 pm

B-b-but muh Dreamtime...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:30 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:23 pm
With white people gone they would probably quickly turn to Islam.
All depends if huffing petrol is Haram or not.

Then again no white people = no petrol, so maybe that problem will clear itself up.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:31 am

Now he's just flaunting.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:19 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Aboriginals can keep their shithole, though it' not like th UK is any better :lol:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:45 am

Novax Djokovic calls Dan Andrews' bluff and gets him to cuck out and let him play. He has already had Covid so they couldn't even claim he could spread Covid more.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:07 am

Like a lot of the comments are saying, the only reason he gets this is because he's world #1 and he brings in millions. If he was a regular Joe Schmoe he would not be getting an exemption. It's about that money, that's all it's ever about