Victoria: Australia's Shame

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Victoria: Australia's Shame

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:00 pm

Yeah, but then again the Germany thread isn't called "At least we're not Sweden" either.
Although, Sweden could look at Australia like that at this point.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:04 pm

Sweden is a fucking paradise compared to most of the West now. At least they've only got foreign migrants raping and killing them, they don't have government parasites muzzling them and trying to stick needles in their arms.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:43 pm

It's bizarre, right? How quickly times can change.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:19 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:34 pm
This post belongs here too. Enjoy the eternal booster shots Victoria, we will probably have that shit forced on us too but they are more brazen and shitty in Victoria than they are here and we had the military patrolling western sydney. That would have reminded them of their tours of the Middle East with some of them probably being the same people they saw over there.

This meme though will become reality everywhere and not just Israel, another Dark Winter is coming in the north hemisphere:

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:00 pm
Although, Sweden could look at Australia like that at this point.
We very quickly took their place as the most cucked nation on earth. If you want to know how the fuck that happened, this explains it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She%27ll_be_right
She'll be right (often followed by a friendly term of address such as mate) is a frequently used idiom in Australian and New Zealand culture that expresses the belief that "whatever is wrong will right itself with time",

In recent years, the term has taken on a less than flattering connotation, with "a she'll-be-right attitude" referring to a willingness to accept a low-quality or makeshift situation rather than seek a more desirable solution.
The apathy and laziness of the average Australian is why this has been allowed to happen. H3H3's saying "you don't worry about it bro, the CDC will handle it" is the most Australian thing he has ever said and describes the mentality perfectly. It's not that Australians are willing cucks preparing the snack tray, they just ignore the elephant in the room hoping it will go away.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:12 pm

This is like "A cat will do" on a national level :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:39 am

It's still mind-boggling to me how fast the water has started on boil on some of these countries. I would never have thought Australia would be the first to go. Biden's administration is accelerating the hell out of the USA as well. Inflation up the ass, supply chain problems, worker unrest/strikes/walkouts, sweeping mandates causing mass firing, the Church of Saint Floyd of Fent... I guess they haven't started gun grabbing yet, but that would be a hard ask anyway considering EVERYONE right now is buying fucktons of guns! Guns are flying off the shelves and so is ammo.

There's definitely some shit coming. Might not be a violent revolution in Australia but I think there will be in other places.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:57 am

Germany just isn't more fucked because of the true god I mentioned several times: Bureaucracy.

Believe me, the powers that be would love to go full Victoria or at least would've last year. But they can't. Literally, absolutely can't.
Not because it's unconstitutional. They could do that shit for a little while in that case until the constitutional court reverts it. Rather because they can't even decree shit like bans on movement or vaccine requirements for jobs through all the bureaucratic channels.

The lethargy and self-importance of state office drones simply prevents that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:23 pm

You can thank me later!

But yes I think like, anyone who got fined for violating the "curfew" and refused to pay eventually couldn't be made to, because the necessary paperwork just wasn't in order yet.
It's a trap!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:25 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:39 am
I would never have thought Australia would be the first to go.
Victoria doesn't surprise me as much since they were pulling this tyrant shit last year during our winter. Granted, cops firing rubber bullets at protestors and firing upon them at the Shrine of Remembrance was a new low but every other state following their lead is what is shocking. NSW in particular didn't have a lockdown for over a year until this recent one (they would put in some extra restrictions like capacity in venues), to the point where no one thought it would ever happen again. Now we have gone full tyrant, it is slightly less shit than the other states mandating vaccines for pretty much every job while in NSW it is certain professions like health care workers.

But of course, until the 1st of December the unvaccinated can't do basic shit like go to a restaurant or non-essential stores in NSW. We went from next to zero chance of a lockdown in early June to a two-tier society in October. Oh, and even though we had a "Freedom Day", the vaccinated still have to wear masks inside and there are capacity limits.

This is a warning to anyone lurking that shit can turn really god damn fast and can hit you out of nowhere.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:47 pm

It's also a warning that the government will always use a crisis to seize more power for itself. America fell for it after 9/11 and we're falling for it again now. The "temporary" changes to society made after 9/11 were never reversed and only accelerated. We went from free air travel to TSA agents molesting people to x-ray scanners from Total Recall, except they let the TSA look at you naked rather than as a cool skellington.

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome