Victoria: Australia's Shame

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Victoria: Australia's Shame

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:10 am

OMG, George Miller!

He changed the game!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:27 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:54 pm
Flyover states are not getting laughed at much anymore, muh property value increased almost 30% in the last year.
There's something to be said for stability, especially now that all the shitlib cities are going fully DayZ.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:35 am

Don't think they aren't coming for you. When the Dems steal the election the rioting isn't going to magically stop. Eventually they'll get guns banned or severely restricted with the help of all the "conservatives" on the Supreme Court, but until then they'll settle for making it illegal to defend yourself against even deadly attacks if you are white or ever voted Republican.

ban

Post by ban » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:16 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:13 pm
Crocodile Dundee?
And that should be enough! 8-) The other contributions are just icing to that cake.
Poonoo wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:10 pm
We are technically still under the British Crown so naturally you need loicenses for basic shit like human rights. At least we don't have a fucking TV loicense. :lol:
Ah, like the Cypriots used to. Makes sense why you and them are under China's microscope and every chink and their mother are buying land and stores / Firms from the locals. :roll: Is that also why your vidya cost a fucking arm and a leg and why you're internet is shit? :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:07 pm

I think they're planning to buy a sufficient amount of land so that they can claim Australia has always been a larger island of the People's Republic. Just imagine how many military airports they can build there.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:22 am

I cannot respect the chink army till they build some Kirov-Style War blimps with the help of Mother Russia.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:10 pm

Aussieland did give us this classy gem:

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:27 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:10 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:20 pm
How very typical for Commonwealth countries, not even a right to protest without a loicense.
We are technically still under the British Crown so naturally you need loicenses for basic shit like human rights. At least we don't have a fucking TV loicense. :lol:
We don't have a TV loicense either, we have something even better, a mandatory tax that everyone has to pay whether they owned the TV or not. Our national public broadcasting company, which is funded by the tax, is even far from objective news reporting, it's full of marxists and feminists who are doing their best to brainwash the nation believing in superiority of social democracy, how Merkel and the EU are the ultimate source of all good, how orange man bad, rapefugees good, nationalism bad, globalism good etc. If it'd be up to me, I'd put the company and its employees in a furnace.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:14 pm

Exactly like NPR in the US.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:03 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:14 pm
Exactly like NPR in the US.
And our ABC. They gave us shit like this:

>Panel was organised by a group in Melbourne

Every time
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.