The One True Way (Religion General)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: The One True Way (Religion General)

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:38 pm

I couldn't find that Ghost Hunters clip of the guy using a hangar to fake a ghost encounter.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:51 am

Reminder that the US leaving Afghanistan is a sign of The End Times(tm) totally for real this time.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:35 pm

IF YOUR GOD WAS REAL CHRISTCUCKS WHY I NO HAVE WAIFU? NO SPICY LATINAEX GF? NO BIG TTITTIED ANIME BODY PILLOW?

THIS IS WHY I FOLLOW GLORIOUS WOTAN! TRUE OVERGOD OF THE WHITE VOLK!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:21 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:51 am
Reminder that the US leaving Afghanistan is a sign of The End Times(tm) totally for real this time.
Isn't it? If Israel STILL isn't wiped out with yet another hostile state spitting distance from them then I can't really ignore all the signs like I been trying to. America is objectively weak and feeble like never before. The pause button we provided is all but disappearing and nations are finally able to start throwing hands because Team America; World Police is no longer tard wrangling.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:09 am

Sure, it's only the UN and Russia having an interest in the region. I'm sure that now the almighty USA pulled out it's just going to be free pickings for the 3000 or so ISIS virgins and that Israel will just accept it's fate. :roll:

That divorce really did a number on you, didn't it?
You've never been in danger of getting voted smartest DHI member but you've lost a cool 30 IQ points from when you started sperging out about that name change without a specific suggestion.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:29 am

Christfags and their obsession with the Rapture and the End of Times is very sad. Imagine thinking that a dead Jew coming back to life will somehow sort the entire Universe. It should be pretty obvious at this point in time that more Jews aren't going to be a solution for anything.but their own schemes.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:09 pm

That Rapture is taking its sweet ass time.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:13 pm

Not to mention the Dimensional Merge.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:52 pm

[Rumble][/Rumble]
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:09 am
Sure, it's only the UN and Russia having an interest in the region. I'm sure that now the almighty USA pulled out it's just going to be free pickings for the 3000 or so ISIS virgins and that Israel will just accept it's fate. :roll:

That divorce really did a number on you, didn't it?
You've never been in danger of getting voted smartest DHI member but you've lost a cool 30 IQ points from when you started sperging out about that name change without a specific suggestion.
Fair point.

Also yeah. I'm glad I ended things but I regret not taking the pets for myself. Cute little bastards. On a serious note the end times sperging got to me awhile back and I think it's just going to take some time for me to calm the fuck down because as of right now I'm still convinced it's upon us.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:24 am
I was raped by a ghost once.
You're always getting raped by spooks.