Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:50 pm

Get a full metal 9mm. Since you're not allowed to carry, weight doesn't matter and they handle like a gas pistol with a little bit more kick.

A service pattern one will do fine. Something like a Beretta. Cheap to get, easy to find parts for and unlike old Russian crap you can actually get ammo.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:50 pm
Get a full metal 9mm.
Now I'm really gonna go full greek, especially if it's gonna be a Beretta, the full 90s greek experience specifically. :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Since you're not allowed to carry, weight doesn't matter and they handle like a gas pistol with a little bit more kick.
Well, I did my time in the army, I'm not known to have any psychic problems or any malady of that sort, I'll be examined for (supposedly new) physical and mental health conditions if they exist and then I'm actually ready to get a gun with a loicense from my local police box once I turn the papers in. What I know I'm not allowed to carry are automatic weapons like SMGs but if I served under the heavy artilery regime I can supposedly own a machine gun if I used it in the army :roll: So yeah, either handguns or rifles for me, unless they allow shotguns for "hunting" :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
A service pattern one will do fine. Something like a Beretta. Cheap to get, easy to find parts for and unlike old Russian crap you can actually get ammo.
I figured. My dream gun will always be the Colt Python, all 357 inches of its magnum bullets but they don't have that shit here since people love either the russian or the german made handguns, so I'll have far more luck tracking down actual WW2 Lugers than a revolver. And I know what you're thinking but surprisingly Dimitri and his slav friends actually import fucking Desert Eagles and I swear it's some kind of meme and we greeks are woefully out of the loop regarding it. Can you imagine Yuri, Andrik and Lev suddenly pulling a Deagle on a group of gypsies that have repurposed police guns? :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:22 am

ban wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:54 pm
Close :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_f ... _in_Greece

Most have been repurposed especially given that the Turks had used materials from already built churches and houses to annex them. Some churches that used to be makeshift mini-mosques have also been restored to being good old churches again. We have some mosques working still but they are over in Macedonia, Thesally and in Thrace, where we actually have muslims as part(like barely 5%) of the local population but they are whole other barrel of laughs dating back to the Ottoman period. The Pakis and other mudslimes that crwled into the country wanted a "proper" mosque as in a new one and we could have told them to fuck off and pester their turkish cousins instead but here we are and we're making new mosques in 2020.
I love how the article paints the Greeks re-conquering their land from the Turks as the bad guys.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:59 am

ban wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:18 pm
My dream gun will always be the Colt Python, all 357 inches of its magnum bullets but they don't have that shit here since people love either the russian or the german made handguns, so I'll have far more luck tracking down actual WW2 Lugers than a revolver.
I'll be the first to tell you that revolvers are more fun and .357 Magnum is likely the best defensive handgun cartridge.
That said, good luck finding an old Colt Python (they make new ones now but they suck) that hasn't been shot several thousands of times.
I mean, you can. If you are prepared to pay a really hefty price.

Then you'll also need a speedloader and train a whole lot with it. That means a lot of .357 ammunition.
That's really only feasible if you reload the ammo yourself, which is something not even I do and instead have a club mate do because the reloading press and all that shit is yet even more money.

Get a 9mm. Cheap ammo, super easy to get a decent used one and more practical to actually carry.
If you're allowed to carry, consider a compact one that's half polymer.

Handguns don't get any better with extended use. The barrel eventually wears out. It's easy to replace on a self-loathing pistol but not a revolver.
Plus, the 9mm was likely most used with mild, slow ammo, because 9mm is very competitive as a discipline and power doesn't matter for targets, little kick for follow up shots does. So a +P+ rated barrel that only dealt with weak FMJ ammo for 90% of its life should be alright.

Meanwhile, the dude that gets a nice revolver will have used spicy cartridges for sure. Most shoot .357 or .44 Magnum for pure fun and compete more as an alibi.
A Python that had 20k+ big boy loads go through it isn't going to be all that nice anymore and replacing the barrel is close to impossible. More expensive than it's worth in any case. Why else would the guy sell it otherwise, right?

Deagles are a meme. Especially since most are chambered in .45 ACP anyway.
Otherwise, have fun getting another loan just to buy .50 AE, if you can even find it, and deal with failure to feed all the time because it's made to crappy specifications. Doubly so if it's an Israely made Deagle.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:23 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:59 am
a self-loathing pistol
Is that a pistol that eventually shoots itself?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:23 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
a self-loathing pistol
Is that a pistol that eventually shoots itself?
Auto correct wins that round.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:38 am

ban wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:25 pm
Well, after countless fires, betrayals, federal treason, the Muslims getting their own mosque smack dab in the center of Botanikos, right outside the center of Athens, we now have mudslimes self whip themselves en masse for one of their retarded celebrations, we have that stupid Amal doll and we now have Gypsies, Albanians and several "totally non-taliban" muslims gun each other in broad daylight around the city.

Thinking about getting a gun loicense soon but I never shot a handgun during my time in the army, we were only allowed long guns given that were trainees for the front-line infantry and nobody reached the rank of Lieutenant to get a service handgun to practice.

Then again, I could always go to Krete and ask for the latest sawed-off shotgun and never worry about accuracy :lol:
Damn, that sucks. I know you have your national feuds with FYROM/North Makedonia, but has noone seen the warning signs, seeing as they have long been cucked/bred out by the Albanian? Of course they are going to spill over.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

ban

Post by ban » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:22 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:22 am
I love how the article paints the Greeks re-conquering their land from the Turks as the bad guys.
To be fair and to stop whinning for a moment : it's not like we're special in that regard. Just watch how many articles are being rewritten to basically boil down to "white man bad" even in historical situations where this wasn't true. Fuck, wiki tried to spin the spaniards escaping the rule of the moors as a flex of oppresion from the wypipo. I eagerly await when Wiki spins that akchually brits were black and brown all along hence they were the true victims of WW2 from the evul nazis and were only saved to them black aviators from Georgia. :roll:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Gun talk
Yeah, I'm aware of the reality but damn if I can't stop wanting a cool magnum. Beretta sounds about right to be honest. Ideally, I'd like to get a second beretta, a 90, for supressor use since whenever those fucks come and rob houses they do it in 3, so making as little noise while I've already alerted the police would be ideal.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Deagles are a meme. Especially since most are chambered in .45 ACP anyway.
Otherwise, have fun getting another loan just to buy .50 AE, if you can even find it, and deal with failure to feed all the time because it's made to crappy specifications. Doubly so if it's an Israely made Deagle.
You wouldn't catch me dead with a Deagle but I really want to know what the fuck the deal with it is and the slavs and holding it gangsta over here. It's about as unreal as a gypsy suddenly pulling a katana instead of a knife and slashing people in the streets.
wulfenlord wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:38 am
Damn, that sucks. I know you have your national feuds with FYROM/North Makedonia, but has noone seen the warning signs, seeing as they have long been cucked/bred out by the Albanian? Of course they are going to spill over.
They have. They just choose to never do anything about it. Partly because a lot of the people over in mainland greece ARE a quarter or half albanian at this point or just half slav. And whether I like it or not, those people have a very different view of what Greece is compared to the average fuck that lives in the country side or in the islands. Heck, a lot of people can't even fathom how many albanians actually walk around us and pretend to be greeks. It becomes even worse when you realise that the culture in Attiki specifically revolves around glorification of slavs and albanians to sickening degree, compare it to how the USA slobbers over the niggers from time to time or how the Phillipines blowjob the chinese and have no people of being bred out by them. It's sickening.

And a lot of people believe the shit those absolute fucks say, especially the myth of albanians being the true greeks due to SUPPOSEDLY both greek and albanian being closely related as a languaged despite the second being heavily turkmensized and slaved latin. But the laughs don't end there, time for some language lessons : you know about the myth of how modern greek has borrowed a lot words from its owners and its neighbhours over the last centuries? In modern greek we have a lot of english, italian and surprisingly francish / germanic words along with a few turkish one in our vocabulary nowadays but the best of all are the supposed myriad of albanian words.

Fun fact : Albania comes from the greek word Albia which is mostly used and changed in Albion, as in the name of Britain in ancient times. It used to mean "mountain, hill" and later it got celticised or whatever the scots spoke back then into "Alba" meaning mountains and "Albane" which used to be a name back then, meaning "mountain man" and later those people caried the name up until now with Albany as word. You know, in new fucking York? Guess how the people residing in Scotland used to be called before they got the highlander moniker? Albanians. You know who were the only ones that called the faggots that came to occupy Illyria over the years, call them Albanians? Byzantines and Greeks. You know how they call themshelves? Shqipëria which is albanian for "Land of the Twin Headed Eagle" which comes from the turkish words of the Ottomans, when they refered to Byzantine as the land of the twin headed eagles.

These people never even think of being absorbed in our society, yet the modern greek demands we accept them as if it's somehow our duty. Spotted past aside, why the fuck would anyone even give a fuck to the people who along with the georgians that Stalin chased out under the threat of violence, gave us the modern greek criminal underworld that has existed since the fucking 60s and is controlled by them. The fucking highwaymen that stole horses got nothing on those fucks and their barbaric ways. The only ones to surpass them in criminal activity, brutality and outright disregard of human life and any value of society, are the gypsies. The fucking pajeets are more humane than them over here.

So yeah, when these are brought up over here, I'm a nazi bigot for pointing the obvious. I'm tired at this point.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:49 pm

Gentiles Whites aren't allowed to have any pride and love of Heritage.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:24 am

The Deagle is just the primo small PP gun is all. It's exactly as clunky, heavy, unwieldy and awful to operate as it looks.
It's not even fun in a silly way. If you want something that is loud, kicks and throws a big chunk of lead you're better off with a .44 Magnum.
At least that will have a crisp trigger and not throw brass bouncier than .45 ACP casings all over the place.

Although in all fairness, the Deagle barely ever throws it's brass either with all the stovepiping it does.
Works well with .45 ACP, but so does a 1911.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!