Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:06 pm
Not when you've got a nice ethno state thing going but otaku are already your biggest problem.
I think globalists using their corporate pressure to turn the country into a shithole same as most of the west are a much bigger problem

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:30 am
>let's go to japan to be the hated immigrants ourselves
Top plan there, lads. I bet they can't wait to get more foreigners in their thirties that talk about animu all the time.
Dude it's ban. Anyone who makes makes TL;DR essays in every single fucking post they make tends to compansate for a lack of actual thought.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:06 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Top plan there, lads. I bet they can't wait to get more foreigners in their thirties that talk about animu all the time.
I was mainly planning on terrorizing the karaoke scene with DJ Ötzi songs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:56 am

I bet they would actually like those.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:22 am

Zat's ze joke. At least a few of his songs became hits over there. Can't really terrorize the karaoke scene with songs they don't have in their repertoire.
Or maybe I just troll people by singing the German version of the Digimon Adventure opening.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

ban

Post by ban » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:45 am

>Trolling
I'm pretty sure they'll come buckets if you do that while dressed in lieutenant's uniform. :lol:
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:37 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:05 pm
I also talked to a Macedonian truck driver today. He said you guys stole the name Macedonia and the country is the true Macedonia.
>The European verison of WE WUZ KANGZ

"Macedonians" are a joke. Go find a map of the original Macedonian kingdom, Bulgaria has more ancient Macedonian territory than "Macedonia" does. I'm only half greek so I'm not even emotionally invested in it, but when you look into it and you'll find out Alexander the Great was born in a Greek city (Pella) and spoke Greek and yet they claim him as their own. They are slavs who have no history and steal someone else's. :lol: :lol: :lol:

To this day they steal believe in Tito's propaganda.
Not only that, Pella exists to this day, it's just renamed to "Agioi Apostoloi" or "Saint Apostles" since after it got remodeled by the romans, it became a spiritual center during the byzantine times and had a few churches more compared to mainland Greece while they kept most of the Mosaics while making new ones that were christian themed. Heck, Alex was tutored by Aristotle, a guy that had to teach rich greek kids in order to have the money to do his autistic experiments and travels regarding biology, geology, math, oceanology and physics. :mrgreen:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Don't worry Kugel, I'll lie and claim I'm french so they'll leave me alone while Voice being german gives him a giant pass for most things in Japan. Besides, I'll be out in the sea 3 weeks a month, nobody will care about one more gaijin drowning at the sea, sperging about fish guts and sediment flows. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:38 pm

ban wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:45 am
>Trolling
I'm pretty sure they'll come buckets if you do that while dressed in lieutenant's uniform. :lol:
I guess it's time for the old family heirloom uniform. It has like skulls and funky-looking lightning bolts.
-Yours Truly

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:46 am

Now I picture ban as polnareff & voice marching in stechschritt through Japan... Oh god
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:53 am

Do the Japanese really love Germans that much?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:46 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:53 am
Do the Japanese really love Germans Nazis that much?
Yes.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.