God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:30 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:12 am

Biden only won the state by 10,000 votes. And this is just in Maricopa. The other counties were much worse

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:39 am

And yet... nothing will happen.

Aliens are supposed to make contact tomorrow.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:12 pm

I hope they have tentacles and/or cat ears.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:10 pm

The news about Maricopa is interesting and it confirms what most of the country already knew, but it won't change anything or get much media acknowledgement except to contradict it.

Twitter's top news headline for awhile yesterday was something like "No actual evidence of voter fraud found in Maricopa Country, fact checkers say".

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:29 pm

(((Fact Checkers)))
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:09 am
Who knows? They fought their hardest not to give Trump the nomination in 2016 and look how that turned out. Now Trump has some people in the RNC. The co-chair is a Trump loyalist. Didn't help him much when he wanted to fight the stolen election but, before that, they pretty much guaranteed the primaries were a formality and he didn't face anything other than token opposition. Even Romney didn't want to mount a challenge.
I can bet real money on that "loyalist" dropping Trump like a hot turd once they start moving for 2024. Trump has the astonishing talent for picking backstabbing "allies" and putting them wherever they'll cause more damage.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:50 pm

Which why I said 'who knows'. In my opinion they'd have a very hard time rigging the primaries. Republicans on the state and local level don't play that. On the national level, because Republicans aren't actually interested in leadership they'd actually much rather Trump or DeSantis or whichever America First candidate won the nomination so they can sabotage them later and say 'See, we told you Trump/DeSantis/Whoever would destroy the party'

It's not like the Democrats where they have a super-delegate system where they can basically just say 'ha ha fuck you' if the 'wrong' candidate somehow manages to win all the primaries, which they rig like a motherfucker anyway.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:57 pm

I don't think they would have the same issues with DeSantis as they had with Trump.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:01 pm

DeSantis is basically setting himself up to be the successor to Trump and the America First movement. Establishment Republicans might be nice to him now because he's only a Governor. But if he runs for President expect him to be treated no differently than Trump himself. All that crap about Trump's personality being why principled conservatives hated him was just a load of crap. It was never about personality, they hated him because he posed a threat.