Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kama

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Kama » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:57 pm

And this is why that episode of law and order exists

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:02 pm

I love the Leftist narrative that thou shalt never call the police on a black person no matter what, for the pigs will fabricate an excuse to gun him down. This has gotten to the point that calling the cops is tantamount to hiring hitmen.
It's totally not like the black people that did get gunned down (aka the only cases the media deemed worthy of broadcasting) always involve the black person refusing to follow orders, followed by either trying to flee or attack the cops.

There are probably plenty of domesticated negroes who survive encounters with the police just fine, but who wants to hear about that?
Burlington police used excessive force and discriminated against her unarmed son, who is Black and has behavioral and intellectual disabilities.
So the cops had to get a bit rough because the perpetrator was both non-compliant (imagine my shock) and unpredictable. I'm sure they would've given him a joint to relax instead if only he were *white* :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:51 pm

More of our economic saviors.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:35 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:02 pm
I love the Leftist narrative that thou shalt never call the police on a black person no matter what, for the pigs will fabricate an excuse to gun him down. This has gotten to the point that calling the cops is tantamount to hiring hitmen.
It's totally not like the black people that did get gunned down (aka the only cases the media deemed worthy of broadcasting) always involve the black person refusing to follow orders, followed by either trying to flee or attack the cops.

There are probably plenty of domesticated negroes who survive encounters with the police just fine, but who wants to hear about that?
Burlington police used excessive force and discriminated against her unarmed son, who is Black and has behavioral and intellectual disabilities.
So the cops had to get a bit rough because the perpetrator was both non-compliant (imagine my shock) and unpredictable. I'm sure they would've given him a joint to relax instead if only he were *white* :roll:
They’re also claiming that just sitting in a jail cell will kill blacks

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:50 pm

If that was true, Burgerland could close 70% of their prisons for being damn near empty.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:07 pm

Kama wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:35 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:02 pm

They’re also claiming that just sitting in a jail cell will kill blacks
Try a sickle cell.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:53 am

There was that poll from a few years ago that revealed that half of all Democrat voters believe that police kill THOUSANDS of unarmed black people a year when the real average is more like 20, most of whom are stupidly aggressive and non-compliant..

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:41 am

If only they had so-called "body cams" to show what actually happened...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:37 am

Even in post groid Floyd world this never happens. You’re full of shit if you actually expect me to believe it does.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:57 am

I can tell you whoever wrote this never actually goes outside.
-Yours Truly