China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:51 pm

It already is if you believe Poland whenever we keep whining and bickering about nitpicky stuff like them killing off all life in the Oder.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:49 pm

Heard select article snippets read on the radio today concerning the idea of a China flight ban.
Suddenly, all journos agree that measurements should be excruciatingly tested to be effective before infringing fundamental rights and that herd immunity will take care of it.

Say the exact same about masks a short while back when they were mandated and you're a super turbo conspiritard Reichsbürger.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:25 am

Every time I've heard this retard speak, which is admittedly only twice now, I'm left wondering 'how the fuck did anyone think this idiot was intelligent?'

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:02 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:49 pm
Suddenly, all journos agree that measurements should be excruciatingly tested to be effective before infringing fundamental rights and that herd immunity will take care of it.
They're really hoping for those bat munchers to create a new mutation.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:27 am

I really do hate fedoras more than Christ-fags at this point.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:42 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:55 pm

Silly businessmen. What are the odds of both pilot and co-pilot dying of "mysterious" heart problems during the same flight :roll: ?
-Yours Truly

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:58 pm

Feels good being a pure blood.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:20 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:58 pm
Feels good being a pure blood.
My one regret in life was giving into Trudope's mandates. I never thought it would be this bad.
Christ. This isn't 2019, you have no excuse for the repercussions of the vaccine. Everyone knows it is a biological disaster.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:03 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:25 am
Every time I've heard this retard speak, which is admittedly only twice now, I'm left wondering 'how the fuck did anyone think this idiot was intelligent?'
He is an absolute retard. Ive read one of his books and its New Age Bhudissm wank disguised as Atheism.

Man, if SARS 2 had been deadlier, I can't even imagine how that would've gone down! Except maybe like SARS fucking 1, which killed fuckers so fast and hospitalized them even earlier that shit didn't even make it out of Asia for the most part.
It was just like swine flu and other such bullshit with nobody giving a fuck about it because you were more likely to hit a unicorn during commute.

Absolute spastic! Goes to show what a "free thinker" he is, bemoaning that shit wasn't getting authoritarian enough for his taste.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!