Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Uguuboi

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Uguuboi » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:43 pm
You guys need to watch more slice-of-life anime. That should pick you up.
He should watch Yuru Yuri.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:41 am

He would learn to not bully people.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:41 pm
Its obvious Kama isn't having a good time looking up "Look at what some nigger did News Station".
It's the twitter effect in action. A lot of those "hey i have the same political view as you" kinds of twitter accounts are just outrage mongers trying to sell clicks. Besides which, random acts of violence are nothing next to the catastrophic global economic crash coming. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:42 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:32 pm
Kama wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:32 am
I’m really not trying to sperg. I just don’t know how to find humor in shit posting about it anymore.
Because you're making yourself miserable. What has actively browsing the net for examples of thuggery done for you?

There's always going to be some asshole murdering an old lady and such.
Plus, it's not at all as if nigs just get away with it all the time. There's a reason prisons are absolutely filled with them.
I don’t intentionally go looking for examples. They were just show up on my Twitter timeline and maybe I would look into things a little more from there.

I’m doing what rabid said and for the last few days I’ve been off of Twitter and focusing on other stuff. It is starting to make me feel better mentally. This place doesn’t depress me I just got too comfortable because compared to other “conservatives” i’ve been around you guys didn’t seem like 100% cucked faggots preaching a more “acceptable form of neoliberalism.” That is still all the same things progressive liberals want.

Or I don’t know maybe I was starting to think you guys really were that gay. But I’ve been taking time and I don’t want to make those assumptions anymore. Anyway I’ll try to find the humor in shit posting again. I don’t want to burn any bridges here. But you’re right Twitter needed to go. I’m honestly tired of being miserable.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:46 pm

Kama wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:42 pm
I don’t intentionally go looking for examples. They were just show up on my Twitter timeline and maybe I would look into things a little more from there.
That's how twitter gets inside your head. It keeps showing you things that it thinks you want.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:40 pm

There's a browser extension called Calm Twitter that removes the "trending now" and the "you may be interested into" bars from the Twitter timeline. Maybe it would help you to not get overwhelmed by its bullshit.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:40 pm

SpoilerShow
I mean if we lived in a world where blacks really were the Cosby‘s or family matters I think it really would be a better place.

But Twitter has been really making me think there is not one drop of good in that Entire race since George Floyd. Before that I did just shit post about Kangz and sheeeit and it’s been hard not to embrace for hatred and think of them as nothing but vile, evil, demon monsters with no human traits of compassion or empathy in them at all.

And I kept bringing up the whole Ethan Liming thing because cannon hinnant or Jupiter Paulsen that could be anyone’s kid. Heck it could be your kid. You see your toddler running around and now you have to worry about hearing that they’ve been murdered by savage niggers when they’re older for no other reason than being white and existing in the wrong place at the wrong time. And you get no justice.

That actually does scare me, And to see the parents bow in case the feet of their sons murderers and supporters begging forgiveness of his insolence for being a white teenager, blaming too tok, In scrambling the virtue signal about how multiracial their family is and how not racist they are, while people say he deserved to die at the same time they cry about Jayland Walker…it just makes me furious. They killed your son. You should be mad. you should be telling those people who were saying he deserve to die to shut the fuck up and you should be fighting to have his murderers face the most extreme charges The American justice system can dish out.

I don’t wanna be miserable but I’m so tired of all the evil in this world. I feel bad for white kids going out into this world once they turn five. It’s like they’re going to be thrown to the walls, and not just because of blacks either. I just want something better and I’m tired of it always getting worse.

I believe God exists and I would love it if he would just dish out some divine judgment on people already. Because I feel like I live in a world full of Satan worshipers and BLM is nothing But another demonic religious sect.
That’s the last Sperg wall of text promise but that’s how far gone Twitter had a really made me. I’m definitely taking your advice and blocking a lot of that out of my timeline now and just sticking to more positive stuff like Memes and anime and games. Stuff I like. Playing Dragon Ball Z Kakarot has also been helping me get my mind off of Twitter as well.

Also I’ve stopped listening to any political podcast that I have been listening to because I know those haven’t helped me either. If anything all they did was encourage me to believe that I’m right in everything I think, And that’s not good because that’s also been a reason why I get so riled up and passionate about shit so easily

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:18 am

Shit's bad. It's always been bad in the grand scheme of things. It's okay to be aware of it but not to fucking dwell on it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:16 am

You’re right man I watched the new episode of Beavis and Butthead on Paramount plus and that was fun I actually like this brand new Take on the series

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:57 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:46 pm
Kama wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:42 pm
That's how twitter gets inside your head. It keeps showing you things that it thinks you want.
Every once in a while, you shitpost something profound. That's exactly right. It's a self-reinforcing fuck machine. It figures out what to show you to get a big reaction from you, whether positive or negative. Then it shows you the same thing over and over and over, mining that reaction for clicks and engagement.

Twitter loves to drop "bait" in your timeline, whether it's some outrage article or something it knows you will think is so incredibly dumb it couldn't be real. Then you follow the thread and it's got you!

Could be anything, too. If you like videos of cute animals, twitter might bait you with some animal outrage article about dog fighting. :lol: Twitter has no fucking shame. Or it might feed you DoDo links every day.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome