Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
CuckTurdginson

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:47 pm

What the Dalai Lama did was despicable - also remember to vote for Biden in 2024!
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:34 am

Sucking little boy tongue must be some kind of Nepalese tradition.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:06 am

>reincarnation of a buddha
>sacked

He is not the fucking CEO of a business. I have no dog in this fight but this sounds like a huge "generated" response by the Hindu community who has despised Buddhism since it's inception.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:53 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:06 am

He is not the fucking CEO of a business. I have no dog in this fight but this sounds like a huge "generated" response by the Hindu community who has despised Buddhism since it's inception.
OK GROOMER
  • Monks should not touch or stroke the head of a child with lustful intent (Vinaya Pitaka, Mahavagga 4.13).
  • Monks should not engage in sexual activity with minors (Vinaya Pitaka, Mahavagga 1.73).
  • Monks should not use children to run errands or perform tasks that are inappropriate for their age (Vinaya Pitaka, Mahavagga 4.15).
  • Monks should avoid behavior that could cause harm or distress to children (Vinaya Pitaka, Mahavagga 4.16)
Dalai Biden is a legit pedo like any other CIA puppet. Dude should be removed or Tibetan Buddhism is worse than a joke.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:01 am

There is only one solution to the pedo problem and you can buy it in the sporting goods section of your local American store.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:58 am

"Kill All Pedos" used to be a platform everybody could agree on, left or right. Good times.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:15 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:53 am
RAPEMAN wrote:

OK GROOMER
  • Monks should not touch or stroke the head of a child with lustful intent (Vinaya Pitaka, Mahavagga 4.13).
  • Monks should not engage in sexual activity with minors (Vinaya Pitaka, Mahavagga 1.73).
  • Monks should not use children to run errands or perform tasks that are inappropriate for their age (Vinaya Pitaka, Mahavagga 4.15).
  • Monks should avoid behavior that could cause harm or distress to children (Vinaya Pitaka, Mahavagga 4.16)
Dalai Biden is a legit pedo like any other CIA puppet. Dude should be removed or Tibetan Buddhism is worse than a joke.
Don't assume I give a fuck about buddhism by citing scripture because all religion is bullshit to me. And I don't care if the Dali is finally extradited back to China because Tibetan Buddhism is in fact one of the worst sects of the religion, east Asia ruined the point of the religion by adding their mysticism shit. Just as you spot the Jew in the Dali, I can see the Jew in India. I really only give a fuck about pedos in the west (a rising epidemic) because the rest of the planet are animals.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:20 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
> I am sorry any pearl cclutchers feel hurt and that I got caught

Wow, what a sincere statement. U rock, also the minor yet sexually and mentally fully developed person clearly consented. Screw those bigots :ugeek:
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:40 pm

His (PR) first mistake was making a public apology, I mean, how do you apologize for making tongues with a boy... On camera. I'm curious if he's becoming another Biden and he's having troubles controlling his urges due to dementia.
SpoilerShow

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:25 pm

The Hindus shouldn't be talking shop shot this because Ghandi used to prance around naked underage girls for "religious" purposes.