Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Clown World General

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:18 pm

I'm sure an Omega variant of Covid-tan will have murdered us all long before that point.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:43 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:54 am
Scientists Warn That Within 6 Months Humanity Will Run Out Of Things To Call Racist

Soon we will have a real problem in our hands. I don't know how I can sleep anymore if this happens.
Nah, they already thought about it - that's why they're pushing muh critical race theory so much, to ingrain into all white children that they are all racists by default and that they can no nothing about it and to ingrain into all black children that they all are victims to said racism and that they can do nothing about it apart from embracing their victimhood and being perpetually triggered.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:04 pm

Reminder that they want to post up huge statues of George Floyd and breonna Taylor all over the place

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:34 pm

Alright I'm a bit behind on this so I gotta ask.. What did Jefferson ever do to them?
The people reacting to that tweet seem about just as confused as I am.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:17 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:34 pm
What did Jefferson ever do to them?
Owned slaves. As to how this actually affects them, don't ask me

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:26 pm

Remove slave owner statues -> replace them with statues of career criminal drug addict who held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly.

Glad to see we have our priorities straight.
SpoilerShow
We all know the real reason these statues are being taken down. It's not because people owned slaves or did bad things back then. The statues they're replacing them with are also of people who did bad things. No, it's because they want to rewrite "white" history and remove respected "white" figures from public view.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:22 pm

Plus they want to replace nice looking statues with fugly ones, as communism is wont to do.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:00 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:26 pm
We all know the real reason these statues are being taken down. It's not because people owned slaves or did bad things back then. The statues they're replacing them with are also of people who did bad things. No, it's because they want to rewrite "white" history and remove respected "white" figures from public view
Well duh

The Venezuelans said right before the 2020 election that this is how the shit starts. They're playing Ministry of Truth with America's history. Trump also likewise warned us that what starts with General Lee will not end with General Lee

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:35 pm

Isn't it funny how the people screaming about blacks being oppressed for picking cotton and doing the jobs white people wouldn't do; are the same people that want Mexicans picking their fruit and doing the jobs white people wouldn't do? Also it's funny how blacks say that they built up America single-handedly because they were slaves so I guess the Mexicans are doing the same thing now? Guess blacks aren't that special then since the Mexicans are the ones who are "building America on their backs."

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:10 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:26 pm
We all know the real reason these statues are being taken down...

...it's because they want to rewrite "white" history and remove respected "white" figures from public view.
That only half explains it, the real question is WHY are they rewriting "white" history?

The goal is to destroy any sense of national pride and history and replace it with what ever cult of personality takes charge after a collapse. It's why they hate Christianity so much but go easy on Islam and Judaism.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.